Benchmarking

Benchmarking

Hi,

according to the email we got when we registered, we can submit our code anytime during the contest to receive performance reports. I submitted my code yesterday (using make submit) but haven't received a report yet. Is it supposed to take that long or am I missing something?

4 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hi,indeed, you should have received 3 emails since yesterday.last one 30 minutes ago.maybe they are in your spam folder ? they have been sent from ISNFrance@intel.com

Does this mean that there won't be any access to the MTL ? The good point is that there won't be any troubles with the VPN ^^

Hi Xavier,

thanks for your answer. I have now checked my spam folders but can't find the emails anywhere. Is it possible to use a different email address for the contest? I've tried changing my email address in the Intel Profile Center but that didn't seem to update the address used for the contest.

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui