ICD related problem

ICD related problem

Portrait de ryuuken

Hello,

I have a laptop with an Intel CPU and a NVIDIA GPU. I have some problems on compiling/running OpenCL program on both of these platforms.

On Windows 7, first I have installed the NVIDIA driver and SDK in order to develop OpenCL program andI configured Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express; it was alright. Then, I installed Intell SDK and tried to configured Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express. I installed everything in 32-bits.

Two platforms are found with clGetPlatformIDs but a call of clGetPlatformInfo gives an error.
So I suppose the problem is related to the OpenCL ICD. Indeed, I have not understoodthe"Installable Client Driver (ICD) Modification" section explanations of the installation notes actually, and so I have not done any modification with regards to that.

I would be grateful if you canhelp me fix my problem.

4 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Uri Levy (Intel)

Hello,

Please try to manually delete the OpenCL ICD (OpenCL.dll) from the system folder (C:\Winodws\System32\OpenCL.dll) and re-install Intel OpenCL SDK.

Thanks,
Uri

Portrait de rimtun

microsoft visual studio c++ 2010 could not support intel opencl SDK you have to install visual studio 2008 because it contain the debugger opencl

Portrait de Arnon Peleg (Intel)

With new release (2012) you can now work with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 as well. Regards, - Arnon

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.