Support for a iPhone Control Point?

Support for a iPhone Control Point?

Portrait de doughgle

Is there support in the generated Control Point for deployment on the iPhone? Perhaps you have successfully used this UPnP implementation in an iPhone App?
I can see from the Device Builder options that Mac OSX is a target platform, but how about the iPhone? In the generated code I notice that there are are compiler directives for _POSIX and for __APPLE__ and that they are mutually exclusive in many parts of compilation. However, isn't the iPhone's iOS both __APPLE__ and _POSIX compliant?? I have successfully built the sample Control Point application for the iPhone Simulator, by defining both __APPLE__ and _POSIX macros, but without a unit test suite I have no idea whether it will work reliably. And besides, the iPhone Simulator runs native Intel x64 code, right...? If you have tried this or can advise (perhaps on another UPnP Control Point implementation?) I will be happy to hear your advice. Doug

1 contribution / 0 nouveau(x)
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.