More than one Solution

More than one Solution

What should be the output format, if there is more than one solution for single file??

7 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

From http://software.intel.com/fr-fr/articles/Acceler8EN/:If the software is given several files as input, the output should be the results of each file, separated by a line break, with output lines respecting the order of the input files.Good luck!Regards,Mohamed

Still you didn't answer my question :) ... If a SINGLE file has more than one solution, i.e. there are more than one submatrix with same maximum sum ... how should the output look like .

Sorry for the irrelevant answer :)I think there are 2 options:- Printing all the correct answers in consecutive lines.- Printing any of the correct answers.I think the second option is more reasonable and makes sense.Regards,Mohamed

i guess making two output files is also a solution!

i asked them directly and they said that printing one solution is ok, but you can make print all the others but in single line corresponding to input

This question was already asked (and answered)

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui