Can't see Media SDK in list of output option

Can't see Media SDK in list of output option

I have installed the Media SDK 2.0 Gold (not installed the DirectShow or MediaFoundation samples).

I have also downloaded the export plugin and placed in the the folders indicated in the install instructions, but I do not see the "Intel Media SDK" option when exporting from Premeiere, or using Adobe Media Encoder.

When these applications start up I do see the export plugin flash up as it loads along with all the other plugins.

Am I missing something?

Win 7 x64
Adobe CS5

4 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

On closer inspection, I have also found the following:

The \AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Pro\5.0\Plugin Loading.log file shows the following entry: (You will notice I have a non-standard installion folder, due to having a low-capacity SSD as my C:)

Loading D:\_Programs\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS5\Plug-ins\Common\IntelMSDKExporter.prm
Loading from disk...
The library could not be loaded.

Running ProcMon from Sysinternals showed that shortly after Premiere opening IntelMSDKExporter.prm it also tried to open the following DLL's:

• dxva2.dll
  • d3d9.dll
  • d3d8hk.dll
  • ippac-7.0.dll

I'm guessing these come from various SDK's from MS and Intel - any ideas which ones, what order they should be installed in and what install settings should be used (I notice that the Windows 6.1 SDK update is over 1GB - This seems a bit excessive, isn't it possible to gather all required dll's into a distributable runtime set?).

Any help appreciated.

Matt

Please refer to continued discussion on this topic in the following thread:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=80012&p=1#139573

Thanks.

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.