No Master Volume Control with Intel 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio Controller

No Master Volume Control with Intel 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio Controller

Hello All,

My desktop has an integrated Intel 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio Controller. My problem is that the Master volume control only controls the sounds (beeps, dings, etc)from my computer. All music and audio come through the Wave Sound Controller, which for some reason is not controlled by the Master Volume. Using the Volume from the Taskbar has no attect over the Wave sounds. Muting does not work either. Does anyone know what I can do to correct this problem.

2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hello,

The Intel Software Network is a community for software developers and Intel engineers. For hardware and driver support, you can contact Intel Product Support on the following Web site: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support?iid=hdr+support.

Your system manufacturer will be the best source for information, as they will have information on all of the components and their interactions with each other.

Best regards,

==
Aubrey W.
Intel Software Network Support

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui