Maya Wizard 64 bit plugin using VS2009

Maya Wizard 64 bit plugin using VS2009

Hello All,

I am currently trying to create a 64 bit Maya Wizard Plugin using Visual Studio 2009, and having a hard time trying to get it workiing. The error that I have is:

fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'

Does anyone have any idea how I can take care of this error. Please let me know. Thanks for your consideration.

P.S. I am using Windows Vista 64bit, Maya 2009 64 bit, and Visual Studio 2009.

Regards,

Jaction

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Aubrey W. (Intel)

Hello Jaction,

One or more of your modulesmust 32-bit. You mightbe able to find a resolution onMicrosoft's websites.

Thanks for your question.

==
Aubrey W.
Intel Software Network Support

Portrait de Rob Targosz

First, there isn't a VS 2009, only 2008 or 2010, though the message can come from either version and in identical scenarios. Despite this confusion, this error indicates that you are linking against a 32-bit module while attempting to create an x64 binary. This can happen in a number of ways:- You don't have the x64 compiler installed for VS. You can install this through Programs and Features in control panel (re-run the VS installer)- You have specified a 32-bit module in the linker includes page- You are explicitly compiling a dependency as 32-bitHope that helps!-Rob

Rob Targosz Senior Software Architect

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.