How to use iode lib with vs2008?

How to use iode lib with vs2008?

Portrait de kdx1999

How to use it in intel fortran with vs2008? I have include the path of lib in Tools->Options->Intel Fortran->Compiler->Libraries, but it's doesn't work at all.

8 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Alexander Kalinkin (Intel)

Hi! Have you added include file into code and into include path? And if yes what type of problem appeared while compiling such script? With best regards, Alexander Kalinkin

Portrait de kdx1999

Thank you for your immediate reply.
Yes, I have included the include file and added it into include path, but nothing happened. The include file is writtenin C/C++, how can a fortran program use a C/C++ header file?
The information prompted from compilier are:

1>------ Build started: Project: odetry, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

1>Linking...

1>iode_example_f.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DODESOL referenced in function _MAIN__

1>iode_example_f.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DODESOL_RKM9ST referenced in function _MAIN__

1>iode_example_f.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DODESOL_MK52LFN referenced in function _MAIN__

1>iode_example_f.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DODESOL_MK52LFA referenced in function _MAIN__

1>iode_example_f.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DODESOL_RKM9MKN referenced in function _MAIN__

1>iode_example_f.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DODESOL_RKM9MKA referenced in function _MAIN__

1>Debug\odetry.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals

Hi again, I've forgot that there are no fortran include file in this library, sorry. I've reproduce your problem on vs2005. But this issue could be resolved by addinglibiode_ia32.lib name in "additional dependencies". In vs2005 it placed inTools->Options->Intel Fortran->Linker->Input->Additional dependencies. Please wrote here if you will resolved problem. If not I will check it on vs2008 With best regards, Alexander Kalinkin

Portrait de kdx1999

I really appreciate your help.There is yetanother minor problem: Adding libiode_ia32.lib will be ok, but that's not the case when adding libiode_intel64.lib to "additional dependencies". Are there any additional steps required when using libiode_intel64.lib?

Hi, Is your OS 64-bit or 32? If it is 32-bit you need to includelibiode_ia32.lib with correspondent path (intel_ode\lib\ia32), if 64-bit you need to includelibiode_intel64.lib with correspondent path (intel_ode\lib\intel64). But as I could see from log before (------ Build started: Project: odetry, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------) you use 32-bit version of compiler so need to use ia32 version of library. With best regards, Alexander Kalinkin

Portrait de kdx1999

I've resolved the final problem with your help.By changing the platform from Win32 to X64 in "Project Properties", the project have been successfully built. Thank you very much for tutoring a rookie like me:)

Thanks again for using ODE :) Also it would be really great and useful for us if you will wrote here your opinion about iode lib after working with it! With best regards, Alexander Kalinkin

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.