Expressway

Expressway

I've read up on the expressway, applied for an eval, and...am still waiting just to get a reply. When I tried following up with support, I was informed that they do not have a phone # for anyone on that project that could render assistance. Is this a dead product? Is there anyone still checking the requests for evals?

2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Quoting - ahable
I've read up on the expressway, applied for an eval, and...am still waiting just to get a reply. When I tried following up with support, I was informed that they do not have a phone # for anyone on that project that could render assistance. Is this a dead product? Is there anyone still checking the requests for evals?

Dear ahable,
I sincerely apologize for not contacting you immediately. I can help you with an evaluation of SOA Expressway. My name is Susan Killen and I am the inside sales manager for the group. My number is 630-300-3902 and email is either intelsoainfo@intel.com or susanx.l.killen@intel.com Please let me know how to contact you or please contact me so that I can provide you with proper customer service.
Best Regards,
Susan

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui