Barcodes class ITEM method in C#

Barcodes class ITEM method in C#

Portrait de daltonruer

I've built an application using 2.0.1 SDK (and also tried in 2.1) and get to a point where I'm in trouble. I can fire up the bar code scanner and get it to scan. But when I need to retrieve the value the interface for BarCodes doesn't seem to have implemented the ITEM method. I have the other methods like IndexOf, Remove etc, but there is no ITEM method. In Visual Basic that method is implemented.

Is there another way to do what I need?
Do I need to add some other reference other than the Intel MCA Software Development Kit or something?

I'm so close but with the method being available from the interface I'm at a roadblock, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dalton Ruer

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Steven Murray (Intel)

Hi Dalton,

Not sure I understand your question fully, but the Item() method in VB is expressed as an indexer[] in C#.

-Steve

Portrait de daltonruer
Quoting - Steven Murray (Intel)

Hi Dalton,

Not sure I understand your question fully, but the Item() method in VB is expressed as an indexer[] in C#.

-Steve

Thank you Steven. I was able to iterate the items instead of using the Item method. Just a matter of getting familiar with this API and the differences in reality and the documentation. Up and working now.

Thanks,
Dalton

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.