Version 11.1 of the Compiler Tools supporting QNX* Neutrino* RTOS now launched

Version 11.1 of the Compiler Tools supporting QNX* Neutrino* RTOS now launched

In ww31, 2009 we launched Intel C++ Compiler 11.1 Professional Edition for QNX* Neutrino* RTOS. The tools which are validated for Windows XP host, contains a C++ Compiler, version 11.1.009 and IPP libraries version 6.1.1.044. These tools can be integrated with the QNX SDP v 6.4.0 and 6.4.1. You can download the tools from our website.

Please be aware of the following known issue:

When the compiler is integrated in QNX* Momentics* the default settings for the warning level is 'all'. Our compiler will in various situations emit remarks - for example vectorizer comments. Such remarks are seen by Momentics as errors. If you during a compilation find unexpectedly a set of errors then you could modify the warning level for icc so remarks are not produced. This can be done by adding an option -Wc,-w1. Open Project properties -> QNX C/C++ project -> compiler and add this option under 'Other options'.

7 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Quoting - Bernth A. (Intel)

In ww31, 2009 we launched Intel C++ Compiler 11.1 Professional Edition for QNX* Neutrino* RTOS. The tools which are validated for Windows XP host, contains a C++ Compiler, version 11.1.009 and IPP libraries version 6.1.1.044. These tools can be integrated with the QNX SDP v 6.4.0 and 6.4.1. You can download the tools from our website.

Please be aware of the following known issue:

When the compiler is integrated in QNX* Momentics* the default settings for the warning level is 'all'. Our compiler will in various situations emit remarks - for example vectorizer comments. Such remarks are seen by Momentics as errors. If you during a compilation find unexpectedly a set of errors then you could modify the warning level for icc so remarks are not produced. This can be done by adding an option -Wc,-w1. Open Project properties -> QNX C/C++ project -> compiler and add this option under 'Other options'.

Can't find a location to download it. Everything I found mention either Windows/Linux/Mac but no QNX.

Quoting - stayprivate

Can't find a location to download it. Everything I found mention either Windows/Linux/Mac but no QNX.

Unfortunately we currently have some problems with web links. We are workingto sort this out. I will update this thread when download is fully functional. I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately we currently have some problems with web links. We are workingto sort this out. I will update this thread when download is fully functional. I apologize for any delay.

We have now resolved the problem with the web links so youshould now be able to downloadthe latest compiler package for QNX* Neutrino* RTOS. You find the compiler tool under product > software > compiler products on our web site. Open up the pdf file describing the Compiler product for QNX* Neutrino* RTOS and follow the link in the introduction. I apologize again forany inconvenience this delay has caused.

We have now resolved the problem with the web links so youshould now be able to downloadthe latest compiler package for QNX* Neutrino* RTOS. You find the compiler tool under product > software > compiler products on our web site. Open up the pdf file describing the Compiler product for QNX* Neutrino* RTOS and follow the link in the introduction. I apologize again forany inconvenience this delay has caused.

Thanks.

However it won't install on XP64. That's odd. What is the technical reason for that?

Quoting - stayprivate

Thanks.

However it won't install on XP64. That's odd. What is the technical reason for that?

The requirements for the compiler included only installation on a 32 bit Windows XP.Hence the installation has not been validated on XP64.

The requirements for the compiler included only installation on a 32 bit Windows XP.Hence the installation has not been validated on XP64.

Then it's a no go for me. Thanks.

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.