Intel Parallel Studiobrings Parallelism to Windows* Applications. With the new Parallel Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio* C/C++ developers have a complete parallelism toolset. This free series offers a range of webinars and technical sessions to help you increase your parallelism expertise and optimize Windows* applications.
- March 10: Go-Parallelism! Ease the Onramp for C/C++ Windows* Development - Parallel Studio seminar 1
- March 17: Solve Parallelism with Intel Parallel Studio - Technical Session 1
- March 24: Simplify Parallelism with Intel Parallel Composer - Parallel Studio seminar 2
- March 31: Parallel Implementation Methods with Intel Parallel Composer - Technical Session 2
- April 7: Debugging Parallel Code for Fast, Reliable Applications
- April 14: Find Errors in Windows C++ Parallel Applications
- April 21: Easy Ways to Solve Parallel Performance Challenges
- April 28: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Improve Parallel Application Quality and Performance
- May 5: The Key to Scaling Applications for Multicore
- May 12: Identify and Address Threading Opportunities
- May 19: Image Processing: Stop Developing Code from Scratch
- May 26: Simplifying Parallelism Implementation with Intel Threading Building Blocks
- June 2: Static Analysis and Intel C++ Compilers
To register, please click onregister for webinar.
Note: if you missed any of the webinars, you can register at above link and download the presentation or listen to the webinar again!