JPG as the default format in the Camera module of the Intel MCA Runtime

JPG as the default format in the Camera module of the Intel MCA Runtime

Dear all,

A customer is using the existing Camera module of the Intel MCA Runtime 2.0 on a Motion C5.

As anyone ever been asked to change the default file format from (*.BMP) to (*.JPG) in the camera module of the Intel MCA Runtime ?

Ive both browsed the IntelHealthcare.cfg file and the MCA Configuration Tool with no success.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,

PS : It would be great if we could amend this parameter directly from within the MCA Configuration Tool ! :-)

6 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Quoting - rrobineau
Dear all,

A customer is using the existing Camera module of the Intel MCA Runtime 2.0 on a Motion C5.

As anyone ever been asked to change the default file format from (*.BMP) to (*.JPG) in the camera module of the Intel MCA Runtime ?

Ive both browsed the IntelHealthcare.cfg file and the MCA Configuration Tool with no success.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,

PS : It would be great if we could amend this parameter directly from within the MCA Configuration Tool ! :-)

rrobineau,

I think that this previous post might have your answer.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=55174

Let me know if this helps

John C

Quoting - Johnny Cutright (Intel)

rrobineau,

I think that this previous post might have your answer.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=55174

Let me know if this helps

John C

Dear John,

First of all, thank you very much for your reply.

Nevertheless, what we are trying to achieve here is to set the MCA Platform driver to use the JPEG as the default picture format WITHOUT developping any additional source code.

I understand this may not be the best place to talk about this but the customer is using the Camera module of the Intel MCA Runtime as it is. On this project, no line of software source code has been written...

That's why I am mentioning, in the original POST, the IntelHealthcare.cfg file.

Once again, you're help would be much appreciated.

Very best regards,

Quoting - rrobineau
Dear John,

Nevertheless, what we are trying to achieve here is to set the MCA Platform driver to use the JPEG as the default picture format WITHOUT developping any additional source code.

I understand this may not be the best place to talk about this but the customer is using the Camera module of the Intel MCA Runtime as it is. On this project, no line of software source code has been written...

Very best regards,

rrobineau,

There is currently no way to do this without developing additional source code. Something that might be a work around is this. The first time you take a picture you can save it as .jpg then any additional pictures you take will default to .jpg until either the tooltray application is stopped/started, or the MCA is rebooted.

Hope this help

John C

Quoting - Johnny Cutright (Intel)

Quoting - rrobineau
Dear John,

Very best regards,

rrobineau,

There is currently no way to do this without developing additional source code. Something that might be a work around is this. The first time you take a picture you can save it as .jpg then any additional pictures you take will default to .jpg until either the tooltray application is stopped/started, or the MCA is rebooted.

Hope this help

John C

Dear John,

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Unfortunately, that's the conclusion I had in mind.

Is there a chance this feature will be integrated in the next release (version 2.1) ?

Best regards,

Quoting - rrobineau

Dear John,

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Unfortunately, that's the conclusion I had in mind.

Is there a chance this feature will be integrated in the next release (version 2.1) ?

Best regards,

rrobineau,

I have made a request to our engineer to add this as a feature in a future release. Unfortunately I don't have a time frame for you on when this might happen. If you check back from time to time I might be able to give you a time frame.

John C

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui