Barcode Scanning Code Not running on Motion C5

Barcode Scanning Code Not running on Motion C5

Hi,

I have Motion C5 with MCA version 2.0.0.25057 installed in it and Intel MCA SDK 2.x for .net installed on the development environment.

I had modified one of the barcode scanning example which was provided with the SDK, just to test it on Motion C5.

The barcode scanning functionality is running properly on the development environment but it closes the application unexpectedly when we run it on Motion C5.

Followingline was reported in the MCA log file:
W [2009-02-26 13:25:02.718] {S0-P3600-T3604} [TTA] Skipping invalid (prefix not found) config file entry in the button handler list: ;DATA#DefaultHandler/InterfaceVersion

I would be greatful if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this.

Thanks,

Rahul.

9 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hi Rahul,

Compare the MCA configuration files on both systems and see what is different. It looks like the MCA configuration file on the C5 is configured differently and may have a typo or incorrect entry when changes were made. If your modified sample application is working on the development station with the MCA SDK, then it should run on the Motion C5 with the MCA platform driver if they are configured the same way.

If you cannot detect the difference by comparing the MCA config files, we can help you if you will provide the MCA config files from both systems, and your sample application to test with. You can zip them up and attached them to the forum posting.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

Well i tried to compare the config file of both the system, there are some diferrences but i am note sure about that.

I have attached the config file of both the machine and the barcode scanning code also.

Please look into it and revert me with the solution or some kind idea.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Hi Raul,

I do not see the files. Can you please re-attach them by clicking the ADD FILES button at the top of your reply screen?

Also, can you please let me know what version of the MCA SDK you are using (2.0 or 2.0.1)?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

Sorry, here are the attached files.

well we are using SDK 2.0.1 and the project is on .net framework 3.5 usin Windows Presentation Foundation.

thanks,
Rahul

Fichiers joints: 

Fichier attachéTaille
Télécharger MCA.zip17.94 Ko
Télécharger MCABarcodeScanningTest.zip68.44 Ko

Quoting - rchautel

Hi Steve,

Sorry, here are the attached files.

well we are using SDK 2.0.1 and the project is on .net framework 3.5 usin Windows Presentation Foundation.

thanks,
Rahul

Rahul,

It looks like you are developing using SDK v2.01 and testing on PD v2.0. This is not a supported configuration The PD version needs to be greater then or equal to the SDK version. You can refer to the MCA FAQ number 13 and 14 for more information on this http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=62582

To resolve this you will need to get the PD v2.0.1 from Motion. If for some reason you can not please let us know and we can see about getting you the SDK v2.0.

We have also noticed that you are developing your application in VS2008 and XAML (.Net 3.5) After you get the SDK and PD version issue resolved you might want to refer to http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=56066 for topics related to developing on XAML.

Hope this helps

John C

Hi johnny,

Thanks for the idea. :)

The latest verision of MCA for motion C5on its website available is v2.0.0
where as while developing the application i have used v2.0.1.x.

so can you please arrange the MCA SDK version 2.0.0 for us.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Hi Rahul,

You can download the MCA SDK v2.0 from our web site. Here is the URL:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Filter_Results.aspx?strOSs=All&strTypes=...

Please make sure you unistall the v2.0.1 MCA SDK and reboot before installing the v2.0 MCA SDK.

Thanks,
Steve

Quoting - Steven Murray (Intel)

Hi Rahul,

You can download the MCA SDK v2.0 from our web site. Here is the URL:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Filter_Results.aspx?strOSs=All&strTypes=...

Please make sure you unistall the v2.0.1 MCA SDK and reboot before installing the v2.0 MCA SDK.

Thanks,
Steve

hi,
I had a similar problem. Downloaded the file and tried it out - it wokred flawlessly.
Thank you,

clothes korean wholesale fashion world models handbags accessories wholesale korean fashion garments clothes bags fashion korean wholesale fashion world models garments

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui