Writing to rfid-tags with scandinavian letters

Writing to rfid-tags with scandinavian letters

Portrait de niina.t

Hi,
I'm tryin to write rfid-tags with motion F5, but there is problems with some letters. I have to write some text with scandinavian letters, "" and "", but the RFID-reader only replaces them with "?". I think that i should change the encoding form ASCII to UTF8, but this doesn't seem to work with in RFID-reader. Do you have any ideas how i can do this?
Thanks for your help.

-Niina

6 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Steven Murray (Intel)
Hi niina.t A couple of questions for you: Q1. Are you running on Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Vista? Q2. What is the language selected on your system? Thanks, Steve
Portrait de niina.t
Quoting - Steven Murray (Intel) Hi niina.t A couple of questions for you: Q1. Are you running on Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Vista? Q2. What is the language selected on your system? Thanks, Steve

I'm have XP and i'm programming with c#

Quoting - niina.t

I'm have XP and i'm programming with c#

Hi nina.t,

I should have clarified better. When Iasked what language I meant what language is the Windows operating system on the Motion C5set for (i.e. English, Spanish, French, Dutch, etc.). I suspect the OS language setting is not supported by the MCA platform driver on the Motion C5.

Thanks,

Steve

Portrait de niina.t
Hi, Windows is in english.
Quoting - niina.t Hi, Windows is in english.

I believe that is why it is not working. You can check with Motion to see if they support any of the Scandinavian languages or characters with the C5 anf F5, but I believe they do not.

Thanks,

Steve

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.