Need urgent help on media server

Need urgent help on media server

hi,

I and developing a media server for pocket pc.

i got the code formedia server using upnp tool calledLaunch Code Wizard.

the generated code run fine for root directory( )...i want it to run in different way...like i have shared some folderwhich is of interest (for example "music", "pictureimages" ...etc)now i want to change the generated code to run for multiple folder....now the generated code run only for root ( ) i want it to run for multiple folder which i have shared....

if any one know how to do thatthis please help me....i need it very badly....i tried a lot but its not working....

thanks in advance

srikanth

2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

hi,

Iam developing a media server for pocket pc.

igenerated the code formedia server using upnp tool calledLaunch Code Wizard.

the generated code run fine for root directory( )...i want it to run in different way...like, i have shared some folderwhich is of interest (for example "music", "pictureimages" ...etc)now i want to change the generated code to run for multiple folder....now the generated code run only for root ( ) i want it to run for multiple folder which i have shared....

if any one know how to do thatthis please help me....i need it very badly....i tried a lot but its not working....

thanks in advance

srikanth

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.