DLL

DLL

Hi,

First of all, thank you for your answer concerning the Writitng data, I succeeded in writing now.
Now I have a problem and to be honnest I cannot find a solution.
Actually I made a DLL, in C#, using your DLL (Intel.Healthcare) in order to be use by my collegue in other language as VB.NET for example.
My DLL allows the computer programmer to just have to call a function "ReadRfid" (in my DLL) to read the rfid tag, when the user press the button ON the C5.
So, in order to test my DLL, I have created a WindowsApplication in C# which call functions of my DLL.
The Problem is that in my DLL, to initialize, I put the event which allows to recover the data and the ID when the user press the button on the C5 because we just want to use that button.
And when my WindowsApplication calls that initialize function, I have an InterprocessCommunicationException : interprocess communication failed.
I sent you a file with the part of the WindowsApplication which calls the DLL function, and the DLL function...
Thank you very much for your help!

Fichier attachéTaille
Télécharger DLLC5.cs574 octets
7 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hi Thomas,

I'll download the file and take a look. I'll get back with you shortly.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Thomas,

The sample code Instance is a member method of (ReaderC5DLL.ClassDLL) ClassDll, even to call this function no valid object of the DLL is created. So first you have to use the new operator to create the class (ClassDll) object and then call the Init Method.

I hope this helps.

Steve

Hi,

The "Instance()" methodcall the new operator, that is why I told you in comment in the code sample...I attach the code of the "Instance()"method...so the problem is not here, this is the strange exception (InterprocessCommunicationException) which cause the problem...could you help me, because I have never seen this exception before, and I think it is generate by the Intel.Healthcare DLL, but I do not understand why...
Thank you very much

Fichiers joints: 

Fichier attachéTaille
Télécharger Instance.cs178 octets

Any idea?
Because it is an exception generated by the Intel.Healthcare DLL, so it is difficult for me to find some help elsewhere than here...
Thank you very much

Hi Thomas,

I have not seen the message before and am not sure it is an MCA software error. I'll ask our developers to take a look and I'll let you know as soon as they do.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Thomas,

Could you please provide us your fully compliable code so we can debug? Our developers are sure this is not an MCA message, but are willing to look at it for you.

Thanks,

Steve

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui