STM compile problems on Linux when copying build instructions on Intel website

STM compile problems on Linux when copying build instructions on Intel website

Cutting and pasting the build instructions on Linux from the web page here using Firefox does not work:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-c-stm-compiler-prototype-edition-20

The problem is that the "-" characters in the build line are actually encoded characters on the web page, so generate garbage when pasted into an ASCII terminal. Typing in the compile line directly as seen will cause the compile to work. Took me a while to figure this out. :-)

Note that the final example still does not compile on Linux though.

5 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

What error are you getting when compiling final example on Linux?

The errors I get in the last example are the ones described in the thread "STM compiler problems" in this forum.

The sample code was written for Windows. If you want to compile it on Linux. You need to change __declspec(tm_callable) to __attribute__((tm_callable)).

In addition, do "icc -V" to check if you have a right compiler installed. You should see

".... Prototype Edition"

Xinmin Tian (Intel)

Yes, I know. As I mentioned in the other thread, I did change those declspec values to attribute, and still got the problem described. I also verified I was using the correct compiler.

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui