Lack of Examples

Lack of Examples

Portrait de richbayliss@gmail.com

Hi,

I am trying to implement a simple UPnP ContentDirectory browser in C# for a demo im putting together.

I have gone through the documents that exist, but it seems the upnp information is very scarce.

All I would like to have, is a simple browser which represented the tree structure that the ContentDirectory reports back, using theBrowse() action.

Where can I find an example of this? Im having difficulty invokeing the Browse() action for a start, and am loosing faith in the uPnP system.

Please help.

2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de BRYAN R. (Intel)

Hi,

What particular problems are you having with invoking the Browse action? Are you getting a UPnP Error code back as the result? If so, most likely you are passing in incorrect parameters in the invocation.

For example, when browsing a Media Server for the first time, the parameters to pass are:

ObjectID = 0

BrowseFlag = BrowseDirectChildren

Filter = *

Starting Index = 0

RequestedCount = 10 (this number is arbitrary, it simply tells the server how many results you want)

SortCriteria = (leave blank)

If this is not the problem you are having, I can provide more assistance if you supply more details about your specific issue.

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.