ialmrnt5 driver error

ialmrnt5 driver error

I am receiving an error.

Windows - Display Driver Stopped Responding.

The ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally. Save yourwork and reboot the system to restore full display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data about this failure to microsoft.

I tried downloading the most recent driver version from this site.

It's not working. Please help!

Thanks!

83 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

I have had the same problem since June. I have a Gateway 835GM. It has been sent back to Gateway three times and it is still not fixed. It crashes constantly and that error message pops up.

Good luck. I am still arguing with gateway to fix the problem.

Could you please provide a bit more input:

1. What app, if any, were you running when the error occurred?
  2. What version of the driver are you running?
  3. What chipset does your machine currently have?

Thanks.

-Oliver

hello,

please find more information about this problem:

due to ialmrnt5 crash error, you can find a very interresting information from the link below, but the most important question is: HOW to DO to resolve the problem??

exepting replacing the 82845 graphic adapter bye an other (non intel)one...

http://secunia.com/advisories/18286/

Description:
$um$id has discovered a vulnerability in Intel Graphics Accelerator Driver, which can be exploited by malicious people to cause a DoS (Denial of Service).

The vulnerability is cause due to an error in the "ialmrnt5" display driver when handing overly long text in a textfield. This can potentially be exploited to cause a DoS e.g. by tricking a user to open a window to an overly long URL with the browser.

Successful exploitation may cause the system to restart or cause the system to revert to a low resolution display mode.

The vulnerability has been confirmed in version 6.14.10.4308. Other versions may also be affected.

I'm having the error of the "ialmrnt5.dll has stopped functioning normally.." System seems to go to 800x600 resolution, tells me tosave all work, and that Windows will provide an error report. It occurs when playing Disney's Toon Town via Internet Explorer 6.0. In addition, I have long thin rectangular blue ghost-like bars sporadically all over the screen. The crash occurs about 10-20 minutes into the game.

Windows XP Professional, SP2

Board: Intel Corporation D945GPM

Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family [Display adapter]

DRIVER: 6.14.10.4497

The OEM "No" Help Desk is at a loss. Big surprise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If okay, could you post your reply to email eladinmo@yahoo.com ??

Thank you.

A customer brought me their notebook last week with the same problem (worked for 6 weeks just fine). I ignored the Intel suggestion to download the latest OEM driver (because there wasn't one) and installed 14.25 for the 945GM Express (video driver 6.14.10.4704). The video was fixed but I started getting errors from Norton Protection center. I restored to factory and everything worked fine (including video and Norton Protection). After downloading/installing the 65 Windows updates (I didn't installed IE7) I started getting errors with ialmrnt5 again! I updated the Intel driver and viola!, the Norton Protection Center started acting up again.

Rather than remove the current Windows updates I removed the Norton Protection software. I'm running with updates as of 11/12/06, video 6.14.10.4704 (from 14.25 package) and no Norton Protection Center/Antivirus. I've installed AVG for the moment.

I haven't found any useful information from Microsoft, Intel or Acer (OEM).

Hopefully this will help.

I am receiving an error.

Windows - Display Driver Stopped Responding.

The ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally. Save yourwork and reboot the system to restore full display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data about this failure to microsoft.

I tried downloading the most recent driver version from this site.

It's not working. Please help!

Thanks!

Hi ..... Please help.

I just bought this new notebook only yesterday. Today i encounter the same problem showing the display driver stopped responding. HELP HELP.

Thanks

Ok guys and gals,

I think i got this fix ..... First of all determine what is your operating system ? Then go to this link http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Product_Filter.aspx?ProductID=1764and select your operating system and download the driver and run the file(Dun worry about the type of chipset used, its from the same family). It seems to work on my computer. Now the display driver doesnt stop working any more. Try it and let me know if its works.

Thanks & Regards

Hi,

I have the same problem when I play The Sims 2, I have downloaded the new version as you stated above and still I get the message. My computer is only 6 months old. Someone had suggested getting a new vidoe card. I don't know if maybe that is what I should do, I'm out of things to try. I just want to play my game! Any suggestions or other solutions you know will help.

Thanks

Try setting "emulate HW TnL caps"and running the Sims 2 .EXEfrom this tool

3dAnalyze: http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/

to see if it is a HW T&L requirement (Intel's graphics still use SW T&L).

I play a computer game like most people, but with new software I am forced to update my driver. I found out the hard way by getting the same error message other people are getting. I have this Ialmrnt5.dll Intel 82865G Graphics Controller. I use Windows Home edition. I just need to know where or how I can update my drivers and continue playing asap. Please provide some assistance, anyone.

Intel 82845G Graphics Controller

Ver. 6.14.0010.4020

DDI Ver. 9 (or higher)

WindowsXP Home

Downloaded a new patch for World of Warcraft, it lets me play for about 5 minutes then it gets pixilated, eventually freezes, and then I get the same error as everybody else. I tried downloading some of the patches I could find on your site, but they didn't help, is there anything you guys can do, or do I need to go buy a new video card?

I have exactly the same problem as u, afterthe new patchof World of Warcraft, now i can not play wow. About 5 minutes then it gets pixilated and ialmrnt5 driver error and screen get to 800X600 solution and i have to restart computer.

Exact same problem here... downloaded the WOW Burning Crusade patch yesterday and tried to play last night. Went to reassign my talent points and the screen flashed and came up with this error message. Can't play for more than 2-5 minutes before this happens.My computer is Compaq withintegrated video, but I also have a 3DFX graphics card installed.

If anyone has a solution, please post it here so all us WOW addicts can benefit.

I have 82845g and Downloaded the Wow. BC patch. Same error. Never had the problem before. Been playing Sims 2 and WoW for a long time. I set everything down low, (graphics on desktop and in-game) and it worked for 5 mins. still crashed with the ialmrnt5 driver error message. Downloaded the driver updates. rebooted, loaded WoW. Got the blue screen of death giving me the "STOP: 0x0000008e message.

What can I do to fix this? I emailed Blizzard and have yet to hear anything. Any help would be great!!

I've been having the same exact problem as all of you other wow fans- the new patch just completely messed it up
i play for about 2 minutes and then the thing exits out and i have to restart the computer
i've also been having some other problems after the new patch and i was wondering if anyone knew what to do about this:
when i log on to the computer, this message comes up

Spybot - Seach & Destroy has detected an important registry entry that has been changed.
Category: System Startup global entry
Change: Value deleted
Entry: KernelFaultCheck
Old data: %systemroot%/system32/dumprep 0 -k

well, i find that this patch for World of Warcraft has basically killed ourvideo card for the most part (concerning WOW anyways) and ive sent them a tech support e-mail and i suggest you all do the same so that it will be back up and running as soon as possible.

ive known that the upcoming BC expansion would "TAX" our video cards and even thoes with perfered NVIDEA and AVI cards are having similar issues none quite as advanced, but still there.

Yea, seriously, this is really makin me mad, because once that new patch came out for World of Warcraft, I haven't been able to play for more that two minutes since. One of my friends who plays is having the exact same problem too, so I think Blizzard is in a big pickle with this issue.

Also, I was playing Morrowind and I got tothe very end of the game, last fight and everything, the very last hit on the boss triggered this warning, and quit the game(which made me really mad)

Are there any graphic acelorator programs I can install instead of buying a new graphic card?

i downloaded the latest version-- 4497, seems my problem solved

could somebody please provide a link to download a version that currently Works lol. it would be greatly appreatiated.

I also downloaded version 4497 and it seems to be working yay :)

if you go here:
http://emea.kontron.com/index.php?id=780&cat=54&productid=497

and scroll down to where it says "DriversforWindowsXP" and then click on "Intel Graphics Driver" you can get it

good luck everyone!

Thanks for your help but this will not work with the 82845G chipset. I tried installing it and I cant. I also am victim of blizzard BC patch *cries*

well, i tryed Downloading the version BUT it gave me the following error:

"One or more files that are required for installation are either missing or corrupt."

does anyone have a solution for this problem??

YAY!!! went to WoW site and got the info for the 82845G driver! you need to roll back to the old 04 driver just did this and seems to have fixed all my problems =) here is the link and I really hope it helps you guys who are as frusterated as me

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr...

I have been trying to download the 4497 driver for the past hour but it's not working for me. Whenever I try to uninstall my old driver it just gets reinstalled. When I try to update it to the 4497 driver it says

The file 'ialmnt5.sys' on Intel Graphics Media Acceleratore Driver is needed. Type the path where the file is located, then click OK.

I can't find it in browse.

Help! *another WoW addict*

Afterhours and hours of hopeless uninstalling and reinstalling (not to mention all the uncompleted homework),I finally got a (hopefully) working driver (3943 - the old one posted above) to stay without getting automatically updated to the non-working one. I had to go to the Driver Signing thing under the Device Manager thingy and set it so Unsigned things were OK. Hopefully this will work but before I can test it on WoW I have to finish my homework =P GL all and thx to the two people who posted those two working drivers!

Rubysoho:YAY!!! went to WoW site and got the info for the 82845G driver! you need to roll back to the old 04 driver just did this and seems to have fixed all my problems =) here is the link and I really hope it helps you guys who are as frusterated as me

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr...

I tried this and it finally works! I played WoW for an hour and a half with no crashing. Thanks alot

the above solution does work. in my case although it dident. i found another solution that doesent require downloading or installing anything. it just requires a little change fo your setting and a relinquish of an unessesary conveniance.

all you must do is : right-click on desktop and go to properties, in that menu go to the setting tab. undernieth the coloration settings there are 2 buttons: troubleshooting and Advanced. Click on advanced.

in that window click on the troubleshooting tab on the top. in that window you will see the videocard accelaration and it should be set at full. to fix the in game issues just grab the pointer thingy and put it 2 points to the left. this should be applied. after this you restart you computer.

this should fix all graphics problems in the game. unfortunatly this will make you mouse curser in game blink. you can reduce the chronicness of the blinkyness in your video settings.

Thankyou all for you kind support on this matter!

I have the same problem. I checked thw WoW site just to see if WoW is broken instead of my comp, and they told me to see if my video card is supported by WoW. I thought it should be because I was able to play the game since this August, and when I checked my Intel 82845G isn't supported anymore by the game.

If anyone has a fix please tell!!!!!!!

i have the same problem.
i have the same driver as you. does this mean we have to get a new video card? i emailed blizzard about 3 times now and heard nothing from them. i'm pretty much adicted to WoW so buying a video card isn't that bad. but seriously, Blizzard needs to get their heads out of their ass and get to work.

OK Mira yo tuve el mismo problema con otros juegos en su gran mayoria. si ya intentaste reinstalando el software del controlador, Driver, juego... etc etc... y el problema continua me temo que tendras que conseguir una tarjeta aceleradora de video de 256Mb, te recomiendo las que se conectan al puerto AGP Advanced Graphics Port, yo la compre y se me solucion el problema.

El problema se debe a que la actual tarjeta de video que trae tu equipo es de muy poca capacidad y por eso te sale el error.

Exitos!!! COLOMBIA

i need help with the stop: 0x0000008e message i might have fixed the ialmrnt5 problem but they both happen so much i can't really tell

I got a new Dell E1705 end of last year and the ialmrnt5 error occurred almost immediately after I started using Internet Explorer. I have reset my system to factory settings, downloaded and installed the latest Intel drivers, uninstalled and re-installed the Graphics Chipset drivers. Absolutely nothing worked. The solution I used was to delete the ialmrnt5.dll and therby bypass the Intel display drivers. I have lower resolution, but still good enough to play games and use any apps that I find useful. Until Intel actually comes out with an update that works for the 945GM Express Chipset, I believe this is the only way to avoid ialmrnt5 errors.

hi, I need some help. I did'nt know the correct place for this thread i might have got it wrong.

Anyway whenitry to install my Intel Graphics 82845G ikeep getting an error message saying that "One or more files are either missing or corrupt

setup will now exit"

It all started because when am on my computer i get another error saying Error:

"The ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work and reboot the system to restore full display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data about this failure to Microsoft."

And when i restarted like it said it told me to download my Intel Graphics again.

thanks

Aaron.

yeah..i did that two days ago and it didn't work out for me.

Portrait de Lester Memmott (Intel)

It sounds like you have having a frustrating time with a driver problem. I'm not an expert in this space so I just went hunting like you may have already done. There is another thread that seems related to the same problem:

http://softwareforums.intel.com/en-us/forums//topic/51557

It appears the download the right version of the video driver fixes the problem. The thread above mentioned this one:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=N&ProductID=865&DwnldID=8008&strOSs=45&OSFullName=Windows

...however, you'll need to double check and see if this is right for your system.

Heh, Im having the same problem concerning about World Of Warcraft! I have the blue screen of death coming up on me also. Even when im playing the game! I cant seem to stay on and play. Only lets me play WoW for only 2-5 mins most. I have a Dell XP Home Edition, and i have search and destroy bot too! I really want to get back playing online, but appaerantly i cant find anything on the internet. I tried to find downloads that would help, but nothing! I cant stand this anymore! Its been atleast 4 weeks or so tha ive played WoW. I always have suggestions from other people that i should buy more RAM, and a new Video card, or just buy a new machine/pc. But i dont know what to do. I havent contacted Blizzard yet, but i know they cant do anything to help. It was a patch that must of screwed things up. If i play WoW for like 2-5 mins, my pc will shut itself off and the blue screen of death appears. the only way to exit out of the screen of death, it to push the power button, which ive heard things a bout turning your pc off from the tower will just make things worse, but i really wana get back online! THIS BITES! My older bro doesnt care any, even though he plays WoW also, and my parrents dont kare any too! I have reccently bought the Burning Crusade Expansion Pack, and when i first tried to Download it, a message appeared and said: Low on RAM, Pc may not run correctly, Run anyways?: And so i clicked run anyways, and it started to screw up after i first installed the patch, then installed the Expansion Set. If anyone ever finds a solution, then pleae contact me for any questions, complaints or just wana talk to me about this stupid thing, but my emal is Worldofwarcraftgeek07@yahoo.com. Thx! Im still listening and typing more on this site if anyone out there can hear me, that wants to chat with me about this error that occured.

If you're having the Blue screen crash when opening bags in WoW, read this!!

I want tothank you people for posting the link to change the driver because as far as I can tell, it completely fixed my WoW problems which were the same as everyone elses (I could play for 2 minutes then as soon as I opened my bags the icons would screw up, pixelize etc, then blue screen reboot). And ever since the patch that started this (before TBC release), I have tried MANY MANY things, with no luck. I think this fixed my problem. If not I will definitely let you people know. But I just wanted to say that it worked for me so that someone else may be able to fix theirs with this link also. I cross my fingers for anyone with this problem because I know what a pain in the ass it is!! Good luck and TRY THIS!!!

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=N&ProductID=865&DwnldID=8008&strOSs=45&OSFullName=Windows

those links helped and i solved the problem, thank you very much

i appreciate all your help and wish you well thnx :D

Portrait de Lester Memmott (Intel)

I'm glad to hear you resolved the problem. For those who might encounter this thread in the future, what was your fix?

i had to replace some files and i was dling the wrong one, lol :D

Ihave the same problem. I dont know what I CAN DO. IF YOU HAVE FOUND A WAY PLEASE SEND E MEAL ABOUT.

Friday, February 09, 2007

shlew03

Thank you so much!! This worked for me so far. Tried a game I downloaded that blew my computer to the ialmrnt5 display driver error and yipee it worked. This has been driving me nuts for months.

I am having the same problem, but my chip set is different from others that are finding fixes..I have 82945G, I updated and still had the same problem. We are not playing WOW, but all the games we do play are doing the same as you WOW players. Anyone that has a suggestion of what we can do to fix this 'stupid' issue,,,I would be most appreciative.

Ok, an update, I tried versions 4497, problems still exists, tried version4342 and it wouldn't intall, tried version 3943 and it wouldn't install...I'm at a loss and having gaming withdraw.

I have been having the same problem aswell... except I am not playing any games other than online poker. Computer can be fine for hours that bam display driver crashes or I can be online playing for 30 mins and it will do it. My graphics chipset is thr 865G series. I have update the drivers to the newest ones and have also tried previously mentioned older version to without any joy, in fact the older driver game me a BSoD.

I also have an ATI 9600 Radeon that I have since stopped using since I was having much more problems with it. Going back to the onboard Intel 865G has reduced my problems however the problem persists. I though maybe it was my RAM however since i had the problem since before I upgraded all my RAM to OCZ Technologies' Dual Channel Premium/Performance series of RAM.

I am at a lost as to what maybe causing this problem! Hardware? Driver?

When I installed the old drivers and tried them and when I installed the new drivers I used the -overwrite switch when I ran setup to make sure it was overwriting older .dll's etc...

I have done sever searches online and find that we are not alone in this problem! However I have not found a solution that solves the problem.

I will follow up with some debug logs

Probably caused by : ialmdev5.DLL ( ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+5c66 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;.logclose;q
* Bugcheck Analysis *

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (ea)
The device driver is spinning in an infinite loop, most likely waiting for
hardware to become idle. This usually indicates problem with the hardware
itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly.
If the kernel debugger is connected and running when watchdog detects a
timeout condition then DbgBreakPoint() will be called instead of KeBugCheckEx()
and detailed message including bugcheck arguments will be printed to the
debugger. This way we can identify an offending thread, set breakpoints in it,
and hit go to return to the spinning code to debug it further. Because
KeBugCheckEx() is not called the .bugcheck directive will not return bugcheck
information in this case. The arguments are already printed out to the kernel
debugger. You can also retrieve them from a global variable via
"dd watchdog!g_WdBugCheckData l5" (use dq on NT64).
On MP machines (OS builds <= 3790) it is possible to hit a timeout when the spinning thread is
interrupted by hardware interrupt and ISR or DPC routine is running at the time
of the bugcheck (this is because the timeout's work item can be delivered and
handled on the second CPU and the same time). If this is the case you will have
to look deeper at the offending thread's stack (e.g. using dds) to determine
spinning code which caused the timeout to occur.
Arguments:
Arg1: 8917b020, Pointer to a stuck thread object. Do .thread then kb on it to find
the hung location.
Arg2: 89aea038, Pointer to a DEFERRED_WATCHDOG object.
Arg3: 896ebce8, Pointer to offending driver name.
Arg4: 00000001, Number of times this error occurred. If a debugger is attached,
this error is not always fatal -- see DESCRIPTION below. On the
blue screen, this wi
ll always equal 1.

Debugging Details:
------------------

*** Your debugger is not using the correct symbols ***
*** In order for this command to work properly, your symbol path ***
*** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. ***
*** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not ***
*** contain the required information. Contact the group that ***
*** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to ***
*** work. ***
*** Type referenced: watchdog!_DEFERRED_WATCHDOG ***
***&
nbsp; ***

FAULTING_THREAD: 8917b020

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_FAULT

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xEA

PROCESS_NAME: OUTLOOK.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from bfa20b81 to bfa2a436

STACK_TEXT:
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
b08ef3b8 bfa20b81 89745000 4edfede1 f793b000 ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+0x5c66
b08ef3d4 bfa20bde f793b000 00000000 e18872a0 ialmdev5!GmmGetFctTable+0x17961
b08ef40c bf9edfec e1818018 e1818018 b08ef430 ialmdev5!GmmGetFctTable+0x179be
b08ef41c bf9f7d63 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 ialmdnt5!DrvEnableDriver+0xe4c
b08ef430 bf9da231 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 ialmdnt5!OsFreeMem+0x3c82
b08ef44c bf8bdbb1 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 ialmrnt5+0x6231
b08ef488 bf8056e7 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 win32k!WatchdogDrvSynchronizeSurface+0x57
b08ef49c bf839c40 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 win32k!PDEVOBJ::vSync+0x36
b08ef6b8 bf9e4ee1 e108a2c0 e182f008 00000000 win32k!EngCopyBits+0x103
b08ef6e0 bf9e4ba7 e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 ialmdnt5+0x2ee1
b08efb18 bf9f762a e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 ialmdnt5+0x2ba7
b08efb40 bf9d9bf1 e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 ialmdnt5!OsFreeMem+0x3549
b08efbf8 bf805d3a e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 ialmrnt5+0x5bf1
b08efc44 bf849265 e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 win32k!WatchdogDrvCopyBits+0x53
b08efd50 804dd99f e12c2008 00000000 00000189 win32k!NtGdiGetPixel+0x1b2
b08efd50 7c90eb94 e12c2008 00000000 00000189 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0xfc
0013e06c 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x7c90eb94

STACK_COMMAND: .thread 0xffffffff8917b020 ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+5c66
bfa2a436 8bc3 mov eax,ebx

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+5c66

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: ialmdev5

IMAGE_NAME: ialmdev5.DLL

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 43304c54

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xEA_IMAGE_ialmdev5.DLL_DATE_2005_09_20

BUCKET_ID: 0xEA_IMAGE_ialmdev5.DLL_DATE_2005_09_20

---------

eax=00000000 ebx=4edfede1 ecx=10dfede1 edx=3e000000 esi=00000001 edi=89745000
eip=bfa2a436 esp=b08ef3b0 ebp=89745000 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00000202
ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+0x5c66:
bfa2a436 8bc3 mov eax,ebx
ChildEBP RetAddr Args to Child
b
08ef3b8 bfa20b81 89745000 4edfede1 f793b000 ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+0x5c66
b08ef3d4 bfa20bde f793b000 00000000 e18872a0 ialmdev5!GmmGetFctTable+0x17961
b08ef40c bf9edfec e1818018 e1818018 b08ef430 ialmdev5!GmmGetFctTable+0x179be
b08ef41c bf9f7d63 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 ialmdnt5!DrvEnableDriver+0xe4c
b08ef430 bf9da231 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 ialmdnt5!OsFreeMem+0x3c82
b08ef44c bf8bdbb1 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 ialmrnt5+0x6231
b08ef488 bf8056e7 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 win32k!WatchdogDrvSynchronizeSurface+0x57 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b08ef49c bf839c40 e18872a0 00000000 00000000 win32k!PDEVOBJ::vSync+0x36 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b08ef6b8 bf9e4ee1 e108a2c0 e182f008 00000000 win32k!EngCopyBits+0x103 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b08ef6e0 bf9e4ba7 e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 ialmdnt5+0x2ee1
b08efb18 bf9f762a e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 ialmdnt5+0x2ba7
b08efb40 bf9d9bf1 e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 ialmdnt5!OsFreeMem+0x3549
b08efbf8 bf805d3a e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 ialmrnt5+0x5bf1
b08efc44 bf849265 e108a2c0 e18872a0 00000000 win32k!WatchdogDrvCopyBits+0x53 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b08efd50 804dd99f e12c2008 00000000 00000189 win32k!NtGdiGetPixel+0x1b2 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b08efd50 7c90eb94 e12c2008 00000000 00000189 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0xfc (FPO: [0,0] TrapFrame @ b08efd64)
0013e06c 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x7c90eb94
start end module name
804d7000 806fd000 nt ntkrnlmp.exe Mon Oct 30 06:25:01 2006 (4545D2FD)
806fd000 8071dd00 hal halmacpi.dll Mon Oct 30 05:50:16 2006 (4545CAD8)
b074d000 b0777180 kmixer kmixer.sys Wed Jun 14 04:47:45 2006 (448FCD31)
b0ea2000 b0eb6400 wdmaud wdmaud.sys Wed Jun 14 05:00:44 2006 (448FD03C)
b0fe7000 b0ff5d80 sysaudio sysaudio.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:54 2004 (41107F1A)
b1033000 b1036ae0 aswRdr aswRdr.SYS Mon Jan 15 12:26:05 2007 (45ABB92D)
b1297000 b1299d00 vstor2 vstor2.sys Mon Nov 13 15:43:11 2006 (4558D8DF)
b1367000 b13b8480 srv srv.sys Mon Aug 14 06:34:39 2006 (44E051BF)
b13cd000 b13d0d00 vmnetuserif vmnetuserif.sys Mon Nov 13 15:40:06 2006 (4558D826)
b1409000 b1449280 HTTP HTTP.sys Thu Mar 16 20:33:09 2006 (441A03C5)
b149a000 b14af580 aswMon2 aswMon2.SYS Wed Nov 01 10:54:26 2006 (4548B522)
b14b0000 b14c7580 vmx86 vmx86.sys Mon Nov 13 15:29:48 2006 (4558D5BC)
b14f0000 b151c400 mrxdav mrxdav.sys Wed Aug 04 02:00:49 2004 (41107B91)
b1751000 b1754280 ndisuio ndisuio.sys Wed Aug 04 02:03:10 2004 (41107C1E)
b1b46000 b1bb4a00 mrxsmb mrxsmb.sys Fri May 05 05:41:42 2006 (445B1DD6)
b1bb5000 b1bdfa00 rdbss rdbss.sys Fri May 05 05:47:55 2006 (445B1F4B)
b1be0000 b1c01d00 afd afd.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:13 2004 (41107EB5)
b1c02000 b1c29c00 netbt netbt.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:36
2004 (41107ECC)
b1c2a000 b1c4af00 ipnat ipnat.sys Wed Sep 29 18:28:36 2004 (415B3714)
b1c4b000 b1ca2d80 tcpip tcpip.sys Thu Apr 20 07:51:47 2006 (444775D3)
b1ca3000 b1cb5400 ipsec ipsec.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:27 2004 (41107EC3)
b1ef4000 b1ef9b00 vmnetbridge vmnetbridge.sys Mon Nov 13 15:40:07 2006 (4558D827)
b1efc000 b1f00ca0 TVICHW32 TVICHW32.SYS Sun Oct 09 00:05:15 2005 (434896FB)
b1f49000 b1f4b900 Dxapi Dxapi.sys Fri Aug 17 16:53:19 2001 (3B7D843F)
b9ff5000 ba028200 update update.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:32 2004 (41107B08)
ba029000 ba059100 rdpdr rdpdr.sys Wed Aug 04 02:01:10 2004 (41107BA6)
ba05a000 ba06ae00 psched psched.sys Wed Aug 04 02:04:16 2004 (41107C60)
ba06b000 ba081680 ndiswan ndiswan.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:30 2004 (41107EC6)
ba082000 ba0a5980 portcls portcls.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:47 2004 (41107F13)
ba0a6000 ba47d440 ALCXWDM ALCXWDM.SYS Thu Jan 25 03:37:13 2007 (45B86C39)
ba47e000 ba4a0680 ks ks.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:20 2004 (41107EF8)
ba4a1000 ba4b4900 parport parport.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:04 2004 (41107B28)
ba4b5000 ba4f9800 MRV8335XP MRV8335XP.sys Mon Aug 22 03:04:13 2005 (430978ED)
ba4fa000 ba51cf00 USBPORT USBPORT.SYS Tue Oct 25 19:39:41 2005 (435EC23D)
ba51d000 ba530780 VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:07:04 2004 (41107D08)
ba531000 ba66eec0 ialmnt5 ialmnt5.sys Tue Sep 20 14:00:52 2005 (43304E54)
ba679000 ba681900 msgpc msgpc.sys Wed Aug 04 02:04:11 2004 (41107C5B)
ba689000 ba694d00 raspptp raspptp.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:26 2004 (41107EC2)
ba699000 ba6a3200 raspppoe raspppoe.sys Wed Aug 04 02:05:06 2004 (41107C92)
ba6a9000 ba6b5880 rasl2tp rasl2tp.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:21 2004 (41107EBD)
ba6b9000 ba6c7b80 drmk drmk.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:54 2004 (41107D3A)
ba6c9000 ba6d7080 redbook redbook.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:34 2004 (41107B46)
ba6d9000 ba6e5180 cdrom cdrom.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:52 2004 (41107B58)
ba6e9000 ba6f3380 imapi imapi.sys Wed Aug 04 02:00:12 2004 (41107B6C)
ba6f9000 ba705e00 i8042prt i8042prt.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:36 2004 (41107ECC)
ba709000 ba718d80 serial serial.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:51 2004 (41107F17)
ba818000 ba818d00 dxgthk dxgthk.sys Fri Aug 17 16:53:12 2001 (3B7D8438)
baaa0000 baaa2800 VMNET VMNET.SYS Thu Dec 16 03:13:19 2004 (41C1439F)
baaa4000 baaa6580 vmnetadapter vmnetadapter.sys Thu Dec 16 03:13:25 2004 (41C143A5)
baaa8000 baaabc80 mssmbios mssmbios.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:47 2004 (41107D33)
bacd5000 bace
4900 Cdfs Cdfs.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:14:09 2004 (41107EB1)
bad15000 bad17580 ndistapi ndistapi.sys Fri Aug 17 16:55:29 2001 (3B7D84C1)
bad21000 bad23980 gameenum gameenum.sys Wed Aug 04 02:08:20 2004 (41107D54)
bad25000 bad28c80 serenum serenum.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:06 2004 (41107B2A)
bad3d000 bad3f280 rasacd rasacd.sys Fri Aug 17 16:55:39 2001 (3B7D84CB)
bad85000 bad9f580 Mup Mup.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:20 2004 (41107EF8)
bada0000 badcca80 NDIS NDIS.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:27 2004 (41107EC3)
badcd000 bae59480 Ntfs Ntfs.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:06 2004 (41107EEA)
bae5a000 bae70780 KSecDD KSecDD.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:45 2004 (41107B51)
bae71000 bae82f00 sr sr.sys Wed Aug 04 02:06:22 2004 (41107CDE)
bae83000 baea2780 fltMgr fltMgr.sys Mon Aug 21 05:14:57 2006 (44E97991)
baea3000 baeba480 atapi atapi.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:41 2004 (41107B4D)
baebb000 baee0700 dmio dmio.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:13 2004 (41107D11)
baee1000 baeff880 ftdisk ftdisk.sys Fri Aug 17 16:52:41 2001 (3B7D8419)
baf30000 baf38880 Fips Fips.SYS Fri Aug 17 21:31:49 2001 (3B7DC585)
baf40000 baf48700 netbios netbios.sys Wed Aug 04 02:03:19 2004 (41107C27)
baf50000 baf58700 wanarp wanarp.sys Wed Aug 04 02:04:57 2004 (41107C89)
baf60000 baf68360 aswTdi aswTdi.SYS Mon Jan 15 12:25:22 2007 (45ABB902)
baf70000 baf7a000 hcmon hcmon.sys Mon Nov 13 15:39:38 2006 (4558D80A)
bafa0000 bafb0a80 pci pci.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:45 2004 (41107D31)
bafb1000 bafded80 ACPI ACPI.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:35 2004 (41107D27)
bf800000 bf9c1180 win32k win32k.sys Wed Oct 05 20:05:44 2005 (43446A58)
bf9c2000 bf9d3580 dxg dxg.sys Wed Aug 04 02:00:51 2004 (41107B93)
bf9d4000 bf9e2000 ialmrnt5 ialmrnt5.dll Tue Sep 20 13:52:37 2005 (43304C65)
bf9e2000 bfa04000 ialmdnt5 ialmdnt5.dll Tue Sep 20 13:52:31 2005 (43304C5F)
bfa04000 bfa380a0 ialmdev5 ialmdev5.DLL Tue Sep 20 13:52:20 2005 (43304C54)
bfa39000 bfb1b000 ialmdd5 ialmdd5.DLL Tue Sep 20 13:59:53 2005 (43304E19)
bffa0000 bffe5c00 ATMFD ATMFD.DLL Wed Aug 04 03:56:56 2004 (411096C8)
f75f7000 f75ffc00 isapnp isapnp.sys Fri Aug 17 16:58:01 2001 (3B7D8559)
f7607000 f7611500 MountMgr MountMgr.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:29 2004 (41107B05)
f7617000 f7623c80 VolSnap VolSnap.s
ys Wed Aug 04 02:00:14 2004 (41107B6E)
f7627000 f762fe00 disk disk.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:53 2004 (41107B59)
f7637000 f7643200 CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:14:26 2004 (41107EC2)
f7647000 f764fb80 PxHelp20 PxHelp20.sys Wed Oct 18 13:33:53 2006 (45366581)
f7657000 f7661580 agp440 agp440.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:40 2004 (41107D2C)
f7697000 f769fd00 intelppm intelppm.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:19 2004 (41107B37)
f76a7000 f76b0f00 termdd termdd.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:52 2004 (41107B1C)
f76b7000 f76c0480 NDProxy NDProxy.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:55:30 2001 (3B7D84C2)
f76d7000 f76e5100 usbhub usbhub.sys Wed Aug 04 02:08:40 2004 (41107D68)
f7707000 f770d200 PCIIDEX PCIIDEX.SYS Wed Aug 04 01:59:40 2004 (41107B4C)
f770f000 f7713900 PartMgr PartMgr.sys Fri Aug 17 21:32:23 2001 (3B7DC5A7)
f771f000 f7723080 raspti raspti.sys Fri Aug 17 16:55:32 2001 (3B7D84C4)
f775f000 f7764000 flpydisk flpydisk.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:24 2004 (41107B3C)
f776f000 f7775180 HIDPARSE HIDPARSE.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:08:15 2004 (41107D4F)
f7777000 f777c200 vga vga.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:06 2004 (41107D0A)
f777f000 f7783a80 Msfs Msfs.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:00:37 2004 (41107B85)
f7787000 f778e880 Npfs Npfs.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:00:38 2004 (41107B86)
f778f000 f7796000 VMparport VMparport.sys Mon Nov 13 15:38:45 2006 (4558D7D5)
f7797000 f779cb00 Aavmker4 Aavmker4.SYS Wed Dec 20 18:51:55 2006 (4589CC9B)
f77df000 f77e3500 watchdog watchdog.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:32 2004 (41107D24)
f77ef000 f77f4000 usbuhci usbuhci.sys Wed Aug 04 02:08:34 2004 (41107D62)
f77f7000 f77fda80 usbehci usbehci.sys Tue Oct 25 19:39:41 2005 (435EC23D)
f77ff000 f7800000 fdc fdc.sys unavailable (00000000)
f7807000 f780ca00 mouclass mouclass.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:32 2004 (41107B08)
f780f000 f7815000 kbdclass kbdclass.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:32 2004 (41107B08)
f7817000 f781b880 TDI TDI.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:07:47 2004 (41107D33)
f781f000 f7823580 ptilink ptilink.sys Fri Aug 17 16:49:53 2001 (3B7D8371)
f7897000 f789a000 BOOTVID BOOTVID.dll Fri Aug 17 16:49:09 2001 (3B7D8345)
f7987000 f7988b80 kdcom kdcom.dll Fri Aug 17 16:49:10 2001 (3B7D8346)
f7989000 f798a100 WMILIB WMILIB.SYS Fri Aug 17 17:07:23 2001 (3B7D878B)
f798b000 f798c580 intelide intelide.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:40 2004 (41107B4C)
f798d000 f798e700 dmload dmload.sys Fri Aug 17 16:58:15 2001 (3B7D8567)
f79c3000 f79c4100 swenum swenum.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:41 2004 (41107B11)
f79c5000 f79c6280 USBD&
nbsp; USBD.SYS Fri Aug 17 17:02:58 2001 (3B7D8682)
f79cb000 f79ccf00 Fs_Rec Fs_Rec.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:49:37 2001 (3B7D8361)
f79cd000 f79ce080 Beep Beep.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:47:33 2001 (3B7D82E5)
f79cf000 f79d0080 mnmdd mnmdd.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:57:28 2001 (3B7D8538)
f79d1000 f79d2080 RDPCDD RDPCDD.sys Fri Aug 17 16:46:56 2001 (3B7D82C0)
f79eb000 f79eca80 ParVdm ParVdm.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:49:49 2001 (3B7D836D)
f7a4f000 f7a4fd00 pciide pciide.sys Fri Aug 17 16:51:49 2001 (3B7D83E5)
f7aa1000 f7aa1c00 audstub audstub.sys Fri Aug 17 16:59:40 2001 (3B7D85BC)
f7aaf000 f7aafb80 Null Null.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:47:39 2001 (3B7D82EB)
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
Closing open log file c:debuglog.txt

Probably caused by : ialmdev5.DLL ( ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+5c51 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;.logclose;q
* Bugcheck Analysis *

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (ea)
The device driver is spinning in an infinite loop, most likely waiting for
hardware to become idle. This usually indicates problem with the hardware
itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly.
If the kernel debugger is connected and running when watchdog detects a
timeout condition then DbgBreakPoint() will be called instead of KeBugCheckEx()
and detailed message including bugcheck arguments will be printed to the
debugger. This way we can identify an offending thread, set breakpoints in it,
and hit go to return to the spinning code to debug it further. Because
KeBugCheckEx() is not called the .bugcheck directive will not return bugcheck
information in this case. The arguments are already printed out to the kernel
debugger. You can also retrieve them from a global variable via
"dd watchdog!g_WdBugCheckData l5" (use dq on NT64).
On MP machines (OS builds <= 3790) it is possible to hit a timeout when the spinning thread is
interrupted by hardware interrupt and ISR or DPC routine is running at the time
of the bugcheck (this is because the timeout's work item can be delivered and
handled on the second CPU and the same time). If this is the case you will have
to look deeper at the offending thread's stack (e.g. using dds) to determine
spinning code which caused the timeout to occur.
Arguments:
Arg1: 890dd020, Pointer to a stuck thread object. Do .thread then kb on it to find
the hung location.
Arg2: 8943f8e0, Pointer to a DEFERRED_WATCHDOG object.
Arg3: 896dd0e8, Pointer to offending driver name.
Arg4: 00000001, Number of times this error occurred. If a debugger is attached,
this error is not always fatal -- see DESCRIPTION below. On the
blue screen, this wi
ll always equal 1.

Debugging Details:
------------------

*** Your debugger is not using the correct symbols ***
*** In order for this command to work properly, your symbol path ***
*** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. ***
*** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not ***
*** contain the required information. Contact the group that ***
*** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to ***
*** work. ***
*** Type referenced: watchdog!_DEFERRED_WATCHDOG ***
***&
nbsp; ***

FAULTING_THREAD: 890dd020

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_FAULT

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 2

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xEA

PROCESS_NAME: HoldemInspector

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from bfa20b81 to bfa2a421

STACK_TEXT:
b0df83b8 bfa20b81 89778000 5ffef561 f7947000 ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+0x5c51
b0df83d4 bfa20bde f7947000 00000000 e181e858 ialmdev5!GmmGetFctTable+0x17961
b0df840c bf9edfec e188e690 e188e690 b0df8430 ialmdev5!GmmGetFctTable+0x179be
b0df841c bf9f7d63 e181e858 00000000 00000000 ialmdnt5!DrvEnableDriver+0xe4c
b0df8430 bf9da231 e181e858 00000000 00000000 ialmdnt5!OsFreeMem+0x3c82
b0df844c bf8bdbb1 e181e858 00000000 00000000 ialmrnt5+0x6231
b0df8488 bf8056e7 e181e858 00000000 00000000 win32k!WatchdogDrvSynchronizeSurface+0x57
b0df849c bf839c40 e181e858 00000000 00000000 win32k!PDEVOBJ::vSync+0x36
b0df86b8 bf9e4ee1 e5e86828 e197b2d8 00000000 win32k!EngCopyBits+0x103
b0df86e0 bf9e4ba7 e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 ialmdnt5+0x2ee1
b0df8b18 bf9f762a e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 ialmdnt5+0x2ba7
b0df8b40 bf9d9bf1 e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 ialmdnt5!OsFreeMem+0x3549
b0df8bf8 bf805d3a e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 ialmrnt5+0x5bf1
b0df8c44 bf849265 e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 win32k!WatchdogDrvCopyBits+0x53
b0df8d50 804dd99f e5802008 00000000 0000012c win32k!NtGdiGetPixel+0x1b2
b0df8d50 7c90eb94 e5802008 00000000 0000012c nt!KiFastCallEntry+0xfc
001adf0c 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x7c90eb94

STACK_COMMAND: .thread 0xffffffff890dd020 ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+5c51
bfa2a421 8b5c240c mov ebx,dword ptr [esp+0Ch]

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+5c51

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: ialmdev5

IMAGE_NAME: ialmdev5.DLL

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 43304c54

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xEA_IMAGE_ialmdev5.DLL_DATE_2005_09_20

BUCKET_ID: 0xEA_IMAGE_ialmdev5.DLL_DATE_2005_09_20

---------

eax=00000000 ebx=5ffef561 ecx=10fef540 edx=4f000000 esi=89778110 edi=00000002
eip=bfa2a421 esp=b0df83b8 ebp=89778000 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00000246
ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+0x5c51:
bfa2a421 8b5c240c mov ebx,dword ptr [esp+0Ch] ss:0010:b0df83c4=5ffef561
ChildEBP RetAddr Args to Child
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following fra
mes may be wrong.
b0df83b8 bfa20b81 89778000 5ffef561 f7947000 ialmdev5!GHALGetFctTable+0x5c51
b0df83d4 bfa20bde f7947000 00000000 e181e858 ialmdev5!GmmGetFctTable+0x17961
b0df840c bf9edfec e188e690 e188e690 b0df8430 ialmdev5!GmmGetFctTable+0x179be
b0df841c bf9f7d63 e181e858 00000000 00000000 ialmdnt5!DrvEnableDriver+0xe4c
b0df8430 bf9da231 e181e858 00000000 00000000 ialmdnt5!OsFreeMem+0x3c82
b0df844c bf8bdbb1 e181e858 00000000 00000000 ialmrnt5+0x6231
b0df8488 bf8056e7 e181e858 00000000 00000000 win32k!WatchdogDrvSynchronizeSurface+0x57 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b0df849c bf839c40 e181e858 00000000 00000000 win32k!PDEVOBJ::vSync+0x36 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b0df86b8 bf9e4ee1 e5e86828 e197b2d8 00000000 win32k!EngCopyBits+0x103 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b0df86e0 bf9e4ba7 e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 ialmdnt5+0x2ee1
b0df8b18 bf9f762a e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 ialmdnt5+0x2ba7
b0df8b40 bf9d9bf1 e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 ialmdnt5!OsFreeMem+0x3549
b0df8bf8 bf805d3a e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 ialmrnt5+0x5bf1
b0df8c44 bf849265 e5e86828 e181e858 00000000 win32k!WatchdogDrvCopyBits+0x53 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b0df8d50 804dd99f e5802008 00000000 0000012c win32k!NtGdiGetPixel+0x1b2 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
b0df8d50 7c90eb94 e5802008 00000000 0000012c nt!KiFastCallEntry+0xfc (FPO: [0,0] TrapFrame @ b0df8d64)
001adf0c 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x7c90eb94
start end module name
804d7000 806fd000 nt ntkrnlmp.exe Mon Oct 30 06:25:01 2006 (4545D2FD)
806fd000 8071dd00 hal halmacpi.dll Mon Oct 30 05:50:16 2006 (4545CAD8)
b0771000 b079b180 kmixer kmixer.sys Wed Jun 14 04:47:45 2006 (448FCD31)
b0e2c000 b0e40400 wdmaud wdmaud.sys Wed Jun 14 05:00:44 2006 (448FD03C)
b0f99000 b0f9cae0 aswRdr aswRdr.SYS Mon Jan 15 12:26:05 2007 (45ABB92D)
b0fd9000 b0fe7d80 sysaudio sysaudio.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:54 2004 (41107F1A)
b1209000 b120bd00 vstor2 vstor2.sys Mon Nov 13 15:43:11 2006 (4558D8DF)
b12f1000 b1342480 srv srv.sys Mon Aug 14 06:34:39 2006 (44E051BF)
b135f000 b1362d00 vmnetuserif vmnetuserif.sys Mon Nov 13 15:40:06 2006 (4558D826)
b136b000 b13ab280 HTTP HTTP.sys Thu Mar 16 20:33:09 2006 (441A03C5)
b13fc000 b1411580 aswMon2 aswMon2.SYS Wed Nov 01 10:54:26 2006 (4548B522)
b143a000 b1451580 vmx86 vmx86.sys Mon Nov 13 15:29:48 2006 (4558D5BC)
b151a000 b1546400 mrxdav mrxdav.sys Wed Aug 04 02:00:49 2004 (41107B91)
b16d7000 b16da280 ndisuio ndisuio.sys Wed Aug 04 02:03:10 2004 (41107C1E)
b17c9000 b17d3000 hcmon hcmon.sys Mon Nov 13 15:39:38 2006 (4558D80A)
b1881000 b1886b00 vmnetbridge vmnetbridge.sys Mon Nov 13 15:40:07 2006 (4558D827)
b18cb000 b18cbd00 dxgthk dxgthk.sys Fri Aug 17 16:53:12 2001 (3B7D8438)
b1ad0000 b1b3ea00 mrxsmb mrxsmb.sys Fri May 05 05:41:42 2006 (445B1DD6)
b1b3f000 b1b6
9a00 rdbss rdbss.sys Fri May 05 05:47:55 2006 (445B1F4B)
b1b6a000 b1b8bd00 afd afd.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:13 2004 (41107EB5)
b1b8c000 b1bb3c00 netbt netbt.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:36 2004 (41107ECC)
b1bb4000 b1bd4f00 ipnat ipnat.sys Wed Sep 29 18:28:36 2004 (415B3714)
b1bd5000 b1c2cd80 tcpip tcpip.sys Thu Apr 20 07:51:47 2006 (444775D3)
b1c2d000 b1c3f400 ipsec ipsec.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:27 2004 (41107EC3)
b1c80000 b1c82900 Dxapi Dxapi.sys Fri Aug 17 16:53:19 2001 (3B7D843F)
b1e76000 b1e7a500 watchdog watchdog.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:32 2004 (41107D24)
b9f7f000 b9fb2200 update update.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:32 2004 (41107B08)
b9fb3000 b9fe3100 rdpdr rdpdr.sys Wed Aug 04 02:01:10 2004 (41107BA6)
b9fe4000 b9ff4e00 psched psched.sys Wed Aug 04 02:04:16 2004 (41107C60)
b9ff5000 ba00b680 ndiswan ndiswan.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:30 2004 (41107EC6)
ba00c000 ba02f980 portcls portcls.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:47 2004 (41107F13)
ba030000 ba407440 ALCXWDM ALCXWDM.SYS Thu Jan 25 03:37:13 2007 (45B86C39)
ba408000 ba42a680 ks ks.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:20 2004 (41107EF8)
ba42b000 ba43e900 parport parport.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:04 2004 (41107B28)
ba43f000 ba483800 MRV8335XP MRV8335XP.sys Mon Aug 22 03:04:13 2005 (430978ED)
ba484000 ba4a6f00 USBPORT USBPORT.SYS Tue Oct 25 19:39:41 2005 (435EC23D)
ba4a7000 ba4ba780 VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:07:04 2004 (41107D08)
ba4bb000 ba5f8ec0 ialmnt5 ialmnt5.sys Tue Sep 20 14:00:52 2005 (43304E54)
ba609000 ba618900 Cdfs Cdfs.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:14:09 2004 (41107EB1)
ba619000 ba627080 redbook redbook.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:34 2004 (41107B46)
ba629000 ba635180 cdrom cdrom.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:52 2004 (41107B58)
ba639000 ba643380 imapi imapi.sys Wed Aug 04 02:00:12 2004 (41107B6C)
ba649000 ba655e00 i8042prt i8042prt.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:36 2004 (41107ECC)
ba659000 ba668d80 serial serial.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:51 2004 (41107F17)
ba669000 ba671d00 intelppm intelppm.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:19 2004 (41107B37)
baa5f000 baa61580 vmnetadapter vmnetadapter.sys Thu Dec 16 03:13:25 2004 (41C143A5)
baa63000 baa66c80 mssmbios mssmbios.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:47 2004 (41107D33)
baa7f000 baa81580 ndistapi ndistapi.sys Fri Aug 17 16:55:29 2001 (3B7D84C1)
bace5000 baced880 Fips Fips.SYS Fri Aug 17 21:31:49 2001 (3B7DC585)
bacf5000 bacfd700 netbios netbios.sys Wed Aug 04 02:03:19 2004 (4110
7C27)
bad05000 bad0d700 wanarp wanarp.sys Wed Aug 04 02:04:57 2004 (41107C89)
bad21000 bad23980 gameenum gameenum.sys Wed Aug 04 02:08:20 2004 (41107D54)
bad25000 bad28c80 serenum serenum.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:06 2004 (41107B2A)
bad31000 bad33280 rasacd rasacd.sys Fri Aug 17 16:55:39 2001 (3B7D84CB)
bad85000 bad9f580 Mup Mup.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:20 2004 (41107EF8)
bada0000 badcca80 NDIS NDIS.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:27 2004 (41107EC3)
badcd000 bae59480 Ntfs Ntfs.sys Wed Aug 04 02:15:06 2004 (41107EEA)
bae5a000 bae70780 KSecDD KSecDD.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:45 2004 (41107B51)
bae71000 bae82f00 sr sr.sys Wed Aug 04 02:06:22 2004 (41107CDE)
bae83000 baea2780 fltMgr fltMgr.sys Mon Aug 21 05:14:57 2006 (44E97991)
baea3000 baeba480 atapi atapi.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:41 2004 (41107B4D)
baebb000 baee0700 dmio dmio.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:13 2004 (41107D11)
baee1000 baeff880 ftdisk ftdisk.sys Fri Aug 17 16:52:41 2001 (3B7D8419)
baf00000 baf08360 aswTdi aswTdi.SYS Mon Jan 15 12:25:22 2007 (45ABB902)
baf70000 baf7e100 usbhub usbhub.sys Wed Aug 04 02:08:40 2004 (41107D68)
baf90000 baf99480 NDProxy NDProxy.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:55:30 2001 (3B7D84C2)
bafa0000 bafb0a80 pci pci.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:45 2004 (41107D31)
bafb1000 bafded80 ACPI ACPI.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:35 2004 (41107D27)
bf800000 bf9c1180 win32k win32k.sys Wed Oct 05 20:05:44 2005 (43446A58)
bf9c2000 bf9d3580 dxg dxg.sys Wed Aug 04 02:00:51 2004 (41107B93)
bf9d4000 bf9e2000 ialmrnt5 ialmrnt5.dll Tue Sep 20 13:52:37 2005 (43304C65)
bf9e2000 bfa04000 ialmdnt5 ialmdnt5.dll Tue Sep 20 13:52:31 2005 (43304C5F)
bfa04000 bfa380a0 ialmdev5 ialmdev5.DLL Tue Sep 20 13:52:20 2005 (43304C54)
bfa39000 bfb1b000 ialmdd5 ialmdd5.DLL Tue Sep 20 13:59:53 2005 (43304E19)
bffa0000 bffe5c00 ATMFD ATMFD.DLL Wed Aug 04 03:56:56 2004 (411096C8)
f75f7000 f75ffc00 isapnp isapnp.sys Fri Aug 17 16:58:01 2001 (3B7D8559)
f7607000 f7611500 MountMgr MountMgr.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:29 2004 (41107B05)
f7617000 f7623c80 VolSnap VolSnap.sys Wed Aug 04 02:00:14 2004 (41107B6E)
f7627000 f762fe00 disk disk.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:53 2004 (41107B59)
f7637000 f7643200 CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:14:26 2004 (41107EC2)
f7647000 f764fb80 PxHelp20 PxHelp20.sys Wed Oct 18 13:33:53
2006 (45366581)
f7657000 f7661580 agp440 agp440.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:40 2004 (41107D2C)
f76a7000 f76b5b80 drmk drmk.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:54 2004 (41107D3A)
f76b7000 f76c3880 rasl2tp rasl2tp.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:21 2004 (41107EBD)
f76c7000 f76d1200 raspppoe raspppoe.sys Wed Aug 04 02:05:06 2004 (41107C92)
f76d7000 f76e2d00 raspptp raspptp.sys Wed Aug 04 02:14:26 2004 (41107EC2)
f76e7000 f76ef900 msgpc msgpc.sys Wed Aug 04 02:04:11 2004 (41107C5B)
f76f7000 f7700f00 termdd termdd.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:52 2004 (41107B1C)
f7707000 f770d200 PCIIDEX PCIIDEX.SYS Wed Aug 04 01:59:40 2004 (41107B4C)
f770f000 f7713900 PartMgr PartMgr.sys Fri Aug 17 21:32:23 2001 (3B7DC5A7)
f771f000 f7723080 raspti raspti.sys Fri Aug 17 16:55:32 2001 (3B7D84C4)
f775f000 f7764000 flpydisk flpydisk.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:24 2004 (41107B3C)
f776f000 f7775180 HIDPARSE HIDPARSE.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:08:15 2004 (41107D4F)
f7777000 f777c200 vga vga.sys Wed Aug 04 02:07:06 2004 (41107D0A)
f777f000 f7783a80 Msfs Msfs.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:00:37 2004 (41107B85)
f7787000 f778e880 Npfs Npfs.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:00:38 2004 (41107B86)
f7797000 f779cb00 Aavmker4 Aavmker4.SYS Wed Dec 20 18:51:55 2006 (4589CC9B)
f77b7000 f77be000 VMparport VMparport.sys Mon Nov 13 15:38:45 2006 (4558D7D5)
f77e7000 f77ec000 usbuhci usbuhci.sys Wed Aug 04 02:08:34 2004 (41107D62)
f77ef000 f77f5a80 usbehci usbehci.sys Tue Oct 25 19:39:41 2005 (435EC23D)
f77f7000 f77f8000 fdc fdc.sys unavailable (00000000)
f77ff000 f7804a00 mouclass mouclass.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:32 2004 (41107B08)
f7807000 f780d000 kbdclass kbdclass.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:32 2004 (41107B08)
f7817000 f781b880 TDI TDI.SYS Wed Aug 04 02:07:47 2004 (41107D33)
f781f000 f7823580 ptilink ptilink.sys Fri Aug 17 16:49:53 2001 (3B7D8371)
f7897000 f789a000 BOOTVID BOOTVID.dll Fri Aug 17 16:49:09 2001 (3B7D8345)
f791b000 f791d800 VMNET VMNET.SYS Thu Dec 16 03:13:19 2004 (41C1439F)
f7987000 f7988b80 kdcom kdcom.dll Fri Aug 17 16:49:10 2001 (3B7D8346)
f7989000 f798a100 WMILIB WMILIB.SYS Fri Aug 17 17:07:23 2001 (3B7D878B)
f798b000 f798c580 intelide intelide.sys Wed Aug 04 01:59:40 2004 (41107B4C)
f798d000 f798e700 dmload dmload.sys Fri Aug 17 16:58:15 2001 (3B7D8567)
f79b3000 f79b4a80 ParVdm ParVdm.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:49:49 2001 (3B7D836D)
f79cd000 f79ce100 swenum swenum.sys Wed Aug 04 01:58:41 2004 (41107B11)
f79cf000 f79d0280 USBD USBD.SYS Fri Aug 17 17:02:58 2001 (3B7D8682)
f79d9000 f79daf00 Fs_Rec Fs_Rec.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:49:37 2001 (3B7D8361)
f79db000 f79dc080 Beep Beep.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:47:33 2001 (3B7D82E5)
f79dd000 f79de080 mnmdd mnmdd.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:57:28 2001 (3B7D8538)
f79df000 f79e0080 RDPCDD RDPCDD.sys Fri Aug 17 16:46:56 2001 (3B7D82C0)
f7a4f000 f7a4fd00 pciide pciide.sys Fri Aug 17 16:51:49 2001 (3B7D83E5)
f7a57000 f7a57c00 audstub audstub.sys Fri Aug 17 16:59:40 2001 (3B7D85BC)
f7a5b000 f7a5bb80 Null Null.SYS Fri Aug 17 16:47:39 2001 (3B7D82EB)
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
Closing open log file c:debuglog.txt

I went back to my ATI card and instead of using ATI's driver's I downloaded and instead the OMEGA driver's.... with write combining turned off my computer has been running crash free (knock on wood!) for several hours (atleast 13hrs). I also changed hardware sound acceleration (in DirectX run dxdiag from start/run) to standard acceleration since I read that correct a similar problem for someone.

Anyone still having this problem try turning write combing off and change sound acceleration to standard and post your results.

I may take out the ATI card and see if these changes work with the onboard video (Intel 865G controller) than again I probably won't bother if my ATI card remains stable.

I will check back in a day or so and report on whether everything is working properly still since I am sure some of you are only using you onboard video because of similar problems with either an ATI card or nVidia card.

Well so far so good! My computer has been running crash free now for over 24hrs! I ripped 2 movies to DVD, played 3 tables of online poker at the same time and I ran 2 movies at the same time (1 on each each of my displays).

Dare I take out my ATI card and try these settings using the Intel 865G onboard video? Well maybe if things are running this good for a few days I will give it a shot just for the hell of it.

Also 1 last note for those of you with who have updatethe motherboard drivers with inf_inst.... don't just run the installer and assume everything is updated like I did! Go online and find a company that will scan your drivers and make sure they all updated! If the scan reveals stuff out of date (eg. S-ATA controller drivers etc...) run the installer following these instructions. For those of you with other chipsets something similar may apply.

Extact the contents of the infinst_autol.exe using WinRar to a temp directory like c: emp. Run a command prompt (Start/Run/Cmd) and cd to the directory where you extracted the .exe to eg c: emp type in cd c: emp and hit enter. Now run the setup.exe file with the -overwrite switch type setup -overwrite and hit enter similarily you can do StartRunC: empsetup.exe -overwrite.... you may need to add infinst_autol to the command if you extracted the files to c: empinfinst_autol.

If your chipset is not Intel you can extract the files the same way however check the readme file to see if there are any command line switches that will do the same as overwrite.

Now go back to the website that you scanned your drivers at and see if everything is now updated properly. I use http://www.driveragent.comto do this check.

You can do a similar thing with the video drivers aswell however I think the command switch is -DOALL.

Pages

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.