3 Bugs in compiler v7 - Anyone know a work around for the last bug?

3 Bugs in compiler v7 - Anyone know a work around for the last bug?

Portrait de mcgacker

Bug 1#:

This code:

for( color = 0; color < 0x40; color++ )
for( pen = 0; pen < 64; pen++ )
colortable[color * 64 + pen + 0x4c00] = 0xc00 * 64 + pen + (color % 16);

Gives an internal compiler error.

It works if I change the code to:

for( color = 0; color < 0x40; color++ ){
UINT16 i = color % 16;
for( pen = 0; pen < 64; pen++ ){
colortable[color * 64 + pen + 0x4c00] = 0xc00 * 64 + pen + i;
}
}

---------------
Bug #2:

If your project is in a folder with spaces, say like, "C:Visual Studio Projects" it tries to compile "Studio" and "Projects"? and gives an error

It works fine if the directory has no spaces

---------------
Bug #3:

This bug is really anoying. Say I have a file called "intel.c" in the "c:projectsrcdrivers" directory. When this is compiled the "intel.obj" is put into the "c:project
eleasei686drivers". However, if in the same project I have another file called "intel.c" in the "c:projectsrchardware" directory, the intel.obj file will not compile to the "c:project
eleasei686hardware" like the microsoft comiler does. It just gives an error saying must specify directory for object file, or something to that effect.

Any ideas??

Thanks you

So basically, I cant find a way to include two files of the same name in a project.

Any help please??

4 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de mcgacker

Perhaps this is a problem with the way the "program database (PDB)" file is created??

Portrait de mcgacker

I just double checked there - the second obj file replaces the first file, despite the fact that the output files object file name directory (/Fo) is different. It outputs to the directory specified by the first files (/Fo)overwriting the first obj file.

Actual error:
icl: Command line error: multiple sources; obj output option must specify dir

Portrait de Jennifer J. (Intel)

I couldn't duplicate any of the bugs. I'm assuming that you're using VC .NET. Maybe I'm using a newer version of the Intel C++ Compiler.
Could you report them to the Premier Support so we can better assist you? Please prepare a test case for quicker processing.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.