Early Bird Eligibility Criteria

Early Bird Eligibility Criteria

Portrait de Bosco DSouza
I have submitted an entry for the Contest via the Contest page. No binary has been uploaded. Additionally I have submitted an app of the same name under Dashboard. The binary has been uploaded as well. Is this sufficient to be eligible for the contest? Or do I have to submit the binary in the Contest page as well? [Note: This is not possible at the moment due to some backend issues on the Contest page]. Please help.
5 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Andre (Intel)

Hello,

please wait until the upload issue is fixed, than we will discuss your question.

Best Regards,

Andre B.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program

Portrait de Dmitry Rizshkov

Exuse me for a possible dumb question, but maybe more simpler way to enter to the Developer Contest is to add one check box to the submit process - "i want to submit this application to the Early Bird Contest" ?

Portrait de Bosco DSouza

@Andre,

Thank you for you reply. It is very comforting. :)

@Dmitry,
Yes, that would help in saving me these last minute heart attacks...hee hee. :)

Portrait de Bosco DSouza

My issue's resolved, as per http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/node/781

Hal's comment states that we need to upload via the Dashboard and enter the contest via the Contest page. No need to upload at the Contest page. So, I'm ok.

Thank you for your help.

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.