How to be notified about INTEL upcoming announcements ?

How to be notified about INTEL upcoming announcements ?

Hi I want to know about any intel upcoming announcements. so please let me know the link for that or any newsletters. thanks
4 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hello,
I have included the suggested website by you to my "favorites"list, so as to be notified earlier whenever any new annoucment are there thank so much for information.
Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel.

In our efforts to provide you with information that most closely suits your interests, we would like to invite you to join one of our targeted newsletters. These newsletters will provide you with the news and information for which you are looking, without the distraction of other news items in which you might not be interested. You will find a description of these publications here: www.intel.com/intel/subscriptions.htm

If you have questions or require further assistance, please contact us here: newslettersupport@mailbox.intel.com

For Intel® Atom™ Developer Program specific information make sure you have checked the box in your profile (under Dashboard) to receive developer-related email and communications.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

You may also want to bookmark the following page as it will be updated additional programming languages are supported by the ATOM SDK:

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/develop

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui