Melrose SDK - license manager

Melrose SDK - license manager

I'm using the Melrose SDK you instantiate a new license manager (and check a license) like so: var licenseManager:LicenseManager = new LicenseManager(); licenseManager.checkLicense( this, UNIQUE_32_HEX_NUM, UPDATE_MODE, DEBUG_MODE ); My Questions is: 1. Where i 'm getting the " UNIQUE_32_HEX_NUM " value ? 2. If use the GUID in my .air apps i'm getting the follow error " Your license can not be validated". How to solve this problem? Any one help plz!!!! thanks in Advance !!!!
7 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hi Subhashini,

This has already been discussed earlier.
Please refer to this link for more information http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/node/1794

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel Technical Support

Regards, DG Rooven

Thanks for a valuable reply.. my process is below,

1. make the .air application using Flash builder(flex SDK 4.1 and AIR 2.0)

2. import the melrose sdk(licensing.swc).

3. Write the below code in my application,

import com.adobe.licensing.LicenseManager;

private static const MY_UNIQUE_32_HEX_NUM:String = "0xD2315FC6-0xB309425F-0xB3085EE2-0xBD4D7748";

private static var UPDATE_MODE: Boolean = false;

private static var DEBUG_MODE: Boolean = true;

protected function initApp():void
{
var licenseManager:LicenseManager = new LicenseManager();
licenseManager.checkLicense(this, MY_UNIQUE_32_HEX_NUM, UPDATE_MODE, DEBUG_MODE);
}

here the "MY_UNIQUE_32_HEX_NUM" value is my GUID.(example :0xD2315FC6,0xB309425F,0xB3085EE2,0xBD4D7748)

4.publish my .air application i'm getting the following error "Your license can not be validated".

is all above steps are correct or wrong ? if it is wrong please guide me the correct steps.

Awaiting for your awesome reply !!!

Hi Subhashini,

It appears that you need to change Debug mode to False to match up with Praveen's example. Also, Adobe states "Once the application is ready to release, you must set debug to false to publish your application or it will be rejected." Please see http://learn.adobe.com/wiki/display/melrose/4.4+Manual+License+Check

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Hi Hal ,

Thx for your reply.. if i'm set the DEBUG_MODE is false i 'm getting the same error "Your license can not validated " and if i'm set the DEBUG_MODE is true the check license pop up have 3 buttons like " Use Current License " "Skip license check" and "Delete Current License".

What i do now?

Awaiting for reply!!

Hi SubhashiniBalaji,

Thank you for your reply.

Based on the code that you provided above, you should also use null or leave the MY_UNIQUE_32_HEX_NUM string empty as shown below, in addition to what Hal said above.

private static const MY_UNIQUE_32_HEX_NUM:String = “”;

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel Technical Support

Regards, DG Rooven

Finally you were able to succeed or do you need still need some help

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui