My App is STILL not published!!

My App is STILL not published!!

Portrait de Steven Holding
I had my first game "Search-Lite" pass validation 28th October 2010. It is still not published... I just pushed an updated installer through validation (it passed) and yet the game is still showing as "Draft" in my dashboard and not available on AppUp... I'm averaging at least one download per day of the free Demo version and might very well be missing out on some sales because of this. Can someone please tell me why it is not being published?!?!
12 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de DG Rooven (Intel)

Hi Steven,

I just checked on the Windows 7 AppUp(SM) Client and the application is published as well as the Demo version. It is not yet available on the appup.com website yet, this may take a couple of days or so.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven

Finally, thanks. I checked it this morning and it still wasn't up.

Any ideas why it took so long? I'd like to avoid this happening again...

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately I do not have any information how long it should take to validate and publish applications on the AppUp(SM) Center. It varies a lot depending the complexity of the application (whether it is a new submission or an updated version), the number of applications in the validation queue.. etc..

I noticed that your application 'Search-Lite' version 1.0.1 was published on the 27th October and then a new version was published on the 30th November. I assume that the previous version (1.0.1) was still available on the store while you were working on the new version (1.0.2), unless you removed the previous version.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

As I said, it has been down as published since 27th October but only actually became available yesterday once my v1.0.2 was past validation... I have updated a few Apps which were still available while I was waiting for validation on the updated versions.

Hi Steven,

Probably there could be something that was not right at that time. If anything as such happens again, please report this to us as soon as possible and we will investigate.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven
Portrait de Bob Duffy (Intel)

I see both Search Lite Demo for free and Search-Lite for $1.99 on AppUp Center. Go into AppUp client and search for "Search" then sort by Title or release date, you will see it.

Thanks Bob, I see them both there now. It had been unavailable for a long time however and I was just hoping to find out how to avoid it happening again. I guess nobody was able to find out why, and seeing that they were both there now makes it seem like it was just me but I can assure you it was unavailable for about a month after passing validation.

Knowing it might have been on AppUp but not on the web site I left it for a while but when I got my Netbook and found it was still not available (about three weeks after passing validation) I was understandably worried.

It was only the full version of this App I had the problem with, which still shows as "Draft" on my dashboard by the way...

Portrait de Hal

Hi Steven,

Concerning the fact that this app shows as draft is that before or after expanding? Please send us a screenshot of expanded view. You can contact us here: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

I'm trying to send a screenshot as requested Hal but the button to "Send e-mail" does nothing after attaching a file... frustrating isn't it...

When I click it I can select the text in the button and when I double-click on it I get the "select file" dialogue box! I'd post a screenshot but...

Kind of hard to send a bug when the bug is "I can't send a bug" :)

Hi Steven,

If you are having any issues with sending us attachments, you may also send it to us directly to appdeveloper.support@intel.com

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

I have done that now thanks Rooven!

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.