Cannot re-submit failed app

Cannot re-submit failed app

Hi, Our app, PhatKix, failed due to being too large for the appup client to handle. So I've been asked to re-submit now that the size issue has been fixed at your end. However, when I try to edit the app details and enter a new version number for PhatKix prior to uploading, Dashboard will only take me to a new submission form. If I try to enter new details again from scratch it tells me the name is already taken. I don't want to have to go through a new submit in any case, I just need to change the version number and re-submit for validation. But in any case, because the failure was due to your appup client, I shouldn't really have to re-submit my app should I? Can someone please look into this? It's driving me crazy. Thanks Andy
6 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hi Andy,

There were some changes made today. Please try again. If there is still an issue, please send results to support from here: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Hi hal,
could u pleas tell the price for beta testing. i have a app to submit for Beta Testing...

Hello,

There is no price for BETA testing. Many developers will use peers/friends to BETA test their apps. Often, other developers will volunteer to test someone's app for them.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Andy,

Did this work out when you went to try again?

Hi Hal
Okay it's all fixed now thanks. Re-submitted and sent for validation. Thanks all for your help and assistance

Andy

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui