Message Sending Failed Error in Intel Java Application

Message Sending Failed Error in Intel Java Application

Hello Members , I have installed Eclipse and Intel Java SDK for to develop Intel Java Application and while running the default Code it is throwing the following error com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection post SEVERE: SAAJ0009: Message send failed did anybody ever come across this error ? and please help me to solve this problem.
16 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Thank u very much

And one more thing regarding this

Last time we have submitted one C++ Application in .MSI file format . MAY i Know What is the file format required to submit JAVA Applications ??

i have tried to run the application but no good news i am just explain i did

1. i created the intel appup test project in the Eclipse and it has created the project with the following code

package com.intel.demo;
import com.intel.adp.ApplicationId;
import com.intel.adp.Application;
import com.intel.adp.AdpRuntimeException;
import com.intel.adp.InitializationException;
import com.intel.adp.UnauthorizedException:

public class TheApp extends Application
{
public TheApp(ApplicationId id) throws InitializationException,UnauthorizedException, AdpRuntimeException
{
super(id);
}
public static void main(String[] args)
{
TheApp theApp = null;
try
{
theApp = new TheApp(ApplicationId.DEBUG_ID);
}
catch (Exception e)
{
e.printStackTrace();
return;
}

System.out.println("Hello, world!");

if(theApp != null)
theApp.dispose();
}
}

2. With that above code i ran the debugger then i ran the application as Java Application but in console it has given following output only

SEVERE: SAAJ0009: Message send failed
Dec 28, 2010 3:15:25 PM com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection post
SEVERE: SAAJ0009: Message send failed
com.intel.adp.InitializationException: The application did not initialize properly.
at com.intel.adp.Application.(Unknown Source)
at com.intel.demo.TheApp.(TheApp.java:20)
at com.intel.demo.TheApp.main(TheApp.java:30)

3 . But The Debugger showing only Started Listening... no more results

is there any change in the default code

MAY i Know What is the file format required to submit JAVA Applications ??

You submit a single JAR file that includes your Java app, the appup_sdk_java_v1.1.jar file and any other JAR files that are required by your app. This single JAR file file is created by the Intel AppUp Software Packaging Utility for Java Software v1.1, which is included with the SDK.

As for your original problem, the test app in your post does work correctly when I run it in NetBeans. The software debugger does see it and it does get authorized, so the problem is not with your code.

Since the communication between the app and the debugger is using SOAP, the problem could be caused by a software firewall. Do you have a firewall running on your development machine? (ZoneAlarm for example) A software firewall can block individual applications from accessing the internet and the local loop. If you have a software firewall you need to make sure that the Java runtime has permission to access the local machine (known as the trusted network on ZoneAlarm).

I am not saying that a firewall is definitely responsible for your problem, but something is prohibiting SOAP communications between the Java VM and the Software Debugger on your machine. That is why the authorization of your test app is failing.

Hi,
Im also facing the same problem.

Hi,

please run your intel appup s/w debugger before you run the application. otherwise it shows error "message send failed".you can download the debugger plugin for eclipse from intel app center.

hello

please replace the code

with this one

theApp = new TheApp(new ApplicationId(0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111));

and try....

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue Message send failed but at the time of Package validation. My application is launching successfully with the validation utility but showing the error ""saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection post SEVERE: SAAJ0009: Message send failed"". I have checked my windows firewall which is off but still i am facing the same issue.

Please suggest me the way.

Thanking in Advance!
Vipul Sharma

Hi Kumaran,
sorry for the bad english.

I have a problem similar to yours, when I try to run from Eclipse the
example program "AdpBasicSample.java" always appears to me message
error

apr 13, 2012 11:27:01 PM com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection post
Grave: SAAJ0009: Message send failed

the message appears repeatedly every 5 seconds.
You as you have solved the problem?
Best regards.

You need to ensure you have launched the Intel App Up Debuger before you run your application.

Thank u for your valid Response

And i tried to run the Debugger before running the Application but no valid result from the Debugger and it is showing only Started Listening... and if i run the application and it is giving the following error only

com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection post SEVERE: SAAJ0009: Message send failed
com.intel.adp.InitializationException: The application did not initialize properly.
at com.intel.adp.Application.(Unknown Source)
at com.intel.demo.TheApp.(TheApp.java:13)
at com.intel.demo.TheApp.main(TheApp.java:20)

Do u have any other suggestions please ?

Are you using DEBUG_ID, or attempting to use your real Application ID?

i have got GUID (Is it Debug Id or Real Application Id) from the site and i am using eclipse

Until you have packaged up the Application "for real", you should just use the DEBUG_ID version (not the version from the Dashboard).

Hai ,

I have the following doubts regarding intel appup developement and if u have any idea please share with me.

1 . Can u Please tell me how to get DEBUG_ID for an Application from Intel or Eclipse IDE ??
2 . Also can we submit an JSP Based Web Application into Intel Appup and Is Web Applications Are Supported ??
3 . And In Java Based Intel Appup Application how to provide GUI ? and can we use something like java swing or some thing else .

Thanks In Advance..!!

1) This is in all the documentation:

TheApp theApp = null;
try {
} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
return;
}

2) That is a question for the mods - my guess would be no, since any web app by definition needs to be deployed onto an App Server and accessed via http - not downloaded to a client machine like AppUp.

3) Any standard Java AWT/Swing interface can be used (I've done this for my game, albeit I can use both Full Screen Exclusive Mode and Windowed Mode.

Have you used the Software Packaging Utility to create the AppUp Jar, and then launched this jar using the Validator?

If not, you need to export the code to a Jar from Eclipse. Then run the Packager (specifying your exported jar as the Main Jar File, and any jars that you use - including the appup_sdk_java_v1.1.jar file). Now launch the Validator tool and open your newly packaged AppUp jar.

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui