Application could not be submitted for validation.

Application could not be submitted for validation.

I have submitted all of the necessary info but still got this obscure error. No details are provided and I really can't decide where the problem is. Your help is appreciated. Thank You.
9 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de omt66

I am getting the same message ("Application could not be submitted for validation.") when I submit an application! Its status says "Draft". I tried 3 times but no change! Please help.
Thanks,
omt

Portrait de Hal

Hello,

When experiencing error message "Your application could not be submitted” try the following:

Go through each tab by hitting Next when submitting a new application or updating an application. Go step by step (one tab at a time by hitting Next) even if you have no data to add on some tabs. Do not just go to Application Info, Upload Info and Overview tabs for example. If you still get this error try updating version.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Portrait de omt66

Thanks so much Hal.

That's exactly what I did a few times today. Everything looks OK, no error messages! When all steps completed, on top of the page I see the "Application could not be submitted for validation"! That is strange and I still don't know what is causing the problem.

Thanks again.

Portrait de Hal

Hello,

Can you try clearing cache and/or another browser. If it still fails please send us an e-mail and I will ask a validation team member to contact you.

contact us here: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Portrait de omt66

Thanks again Hal,

Unfortunately, it didn't go through even though I tried different browsers!

I just created a new application with a new GUID, and uploaded everything, this time it was submitted for validation. It is a simple app, I just wanted to experience the overall publishing process. Hopefully it will be OK, and I will be hearing from the validators soon.

Thanks,

omt

Portrait de Steven Holding

You may need to wait a while after submitting your "msi" before you can submit for validation. Sometimes it can take up to an hour after submitting the file.

I would double check your info is all complete anyway as it's easy to miss something but I have had to wait a while before it was possible in the past...

Portrait de DG Rooven (Intel)

Hi Vladislav,

Please can you tell us at what stage exactly do yo get this error?

If the issue is still occuring, we may require some more information to be able to investigate. Please could you provide us with the following information. For privacy you can send us these details by email using the contact us form: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

Details required:
Application file Name:
File Size:
GUID:
Application type (Moblin/Windows/AIR):
Browser you are using:
If you can send us a screenshot of the error, that will be great.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Thanks, mr. Rooven, it's ok now. The problem occurred just after uploading an app. It was fixed yesterday though.
As an iOS developer, I would like to suggest a feature. Whenever something wrong occurres with the AppStore validation an e-mail is sent, decribing the problem in details. You should probably implement a similar capability)
Thank you.

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.