More Java developers should submit their apps and support Appup.

More Java developers should submit their apps and support Appup.

For a long time, Java on desktop has been lack of loving even there are some very good Java desktop apps and games out there. Intel Appup is the first platform/store that supports native Java on desktop and it does its best to support Java apps and spread JVM installations. As Java developers, I think that we should all support Appup to make it more successful and make Java on desktop successful. I just successfully publish my first Java app, 'Raid - Rapid Animated Image Deformation'. It's 100% Java and it's an animation software with sound recording and playing.
3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Agreed. I definitely want to but I'm hindered by the lack of -Xmx (increased Heap) run time options.

I don't like the workaround of creating a Launcher jar and "hacking" a Runtime launch passing in parameters; the AppUp Packager simply MUST allow us to specify this, and until that happens I cannot publish.

Over to you Intel AppUp guys...

iappdev,

Well said. By providing a rich marketplace for us to deliver netbook targeted apps irregardless of programming language Intel has opened many doors for us.

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui