"ADP Library does not have a strong name"

"ADP Library does not have a strong name"

Dear guys, I hope you're enjoying the "IADP" program very much ( Actually I've fallen for it). I've 6 apps published and all of a sudden, out of nowhere and all that I got an error Message from Intel AppUp Software Debugger that the ADP Library does not have a strong Name. Having practiced .Net ever since it's inception and being a "MCAD" (3 Versions 2 Languages) I was taken a back. If this error pops to our end users most of them would be shooed away from our apps. The error is being in a "Recurring Mode". No matter how many way outs we know, when I think about the end user, who might or might not be a technical person, I feel scared. Can anybody from Intel respond to this question. If I may go 1 step ahead and request to look into this matter on a HIGH PRIORITY BASIS. Thanks in advance. Jayant Akolkar
2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hello Jayant,

I will ask a member of the validation team to contact you.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui