MeeGo HelloWorld build trouble

MeeGo HelloWorld build trouble

Hi I have problem to build simple application for MeeGo. I have several issues. #include #include #include int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { MApplication a(argc, argv); MApplicationWindow w; MApplicationPage p; w.show(); p.appear(); return a.exec(); } 1. Issue #include qt creator (not compiler) says "no such file or directory" so the auto complete isn't works. 2. When I build a debugging helper, I had to rename the file ld-2.11.90.so to ld-linux.so.2 to build successfully. 3. When I build my project, I had to rename the file librt-2.11.90.so to librt.so.1, libpcre.so.0.0.1 to libpcre.so.0, and libdbus-1.so.3.4.0 to libdbus-1.so.3 because that libraries were not found by compiler. After that I have successful build. Regards
6 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

4. The QEMU emulator requires mad-developer to be installed. How to install it on emulator?

Hi,

Can you please try unchecking the shadow build and compile your app. The option is under Projects --> General Settings.

Thanks
Amar

Actually the Mad-Developer is needed to connect to device and do remote testing. Here is info on that

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/rpm-files-mad-developer-meego-netbook-users

If I use emulator, do I need to do these steps?
If I need it, I am afraid my emulator are super slow, so I need to resolve speed issue first then.

Hi, all.

I have the same problem:

1) #include qt creator (not compiler) says "no such file or directory" so the auto complete isn't works.
2) The emulator is very very slowly

My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium.

Thanks

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui