I am unable to start QEMU?

I am unable to start QEMU?

Hi, I am new to MeeGo, but I have worked on Nokia Qt SDK for developing Symbian App. I have downloaded the MeeGo SDK 1.2 (meego-sdk-installer-online-20110519.exe) and installed SDK Successfully. Also installed vcredist_x86.exe. My Machine Configuration is: -Windows XP SP2 -Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53Gz with 3GB RAM After running MADDE command I get list of Targets hand Runtime. Few are "installed" and few "installable". Please see the attached image. (How to upload image) There are two ways to run QEMU. 1) via MADDE 2) via Qt Creator after creating sample Gui Application. If I type mad remote -r meego-netbook-ia32-1.2.0 poweron command then I get following error. Runtime meego-netbook-ia32-1.2.0 not found Do I need to install if yes the how to ? Same If I try to run my sample Gui Project from Qt Creator then I get following error. The process "D:\meegosdk_1.2\madde\bin\make.exe" exited normally. Creating package file ... Package Creation: Running command 'rrpmbuild -bb hellouniverse.spec'. Executing: %build + make make: Nothing to be done for `first'. Executing: %install + make install INSTALL_ROOT=rrpmbuild/instroot install -m 755 -p "HelloUniverse" "rrpmbuild/instroot/usr/local/bin/HelloUniverse" Adding directory usr Adding directory usr/local Adding directory usr/local/bin Adding file usr/local/bin/HelloUniverse Pushing data "C Pushing data "NARENDAR Package created. Connecting to device... Error while building project HelloUniverse (target: MeeGo) When executing build step 'Deploy to MeeGo device' What's wrong with me. Kindly waiting for any solution...
2 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Able to Launch QEMU. I was missing netbook runtime. First I have installed netbook runtime (~700MB) and then able to start QEMU by typing "net start kqemu" from command prompt and using QtCreator.

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.