Help needed-Meego SDK Installation

Help needed-Meego SDK Installation

Hi All, I have followed the link for installing the Meego SDK using the following link. http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/installing-meego-sdk-windows#comment-9317 and I have configure it for Meego netbooks. I am getting the following message when i test the Meego device Cofiguration for Meego Emulator("Meego Emulator",password,SSH-localhost,FreePort-13219,14168,root,username:password:meego) " Could not connect to host: Connection refused Did you start Qemu? " I have already started the qemu from the command prompt as administrator. using the command below C:\Documents and Settings\User>net start kqemu The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I am waiting for your suggtions. Thanks&Regards, VsHnU
15 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hi All,
Finally i got the solution.Now worked!!
I didnt start the qemu ..thats why its refuse d the connection

Hey all,
I was also getting the same error. ":-1: error: Could not connect to host: Connection refused". But after starting QEMU by clicking Emulator icon on left bottom corner of the Qt creator ,getting error " :-1: error: Could not connect to host: Timeout waiting for reply from server." .I am using Windows 7 , 32 bit OS.Please suggest on the same.

kiranvmath,

Two things come to mind:

1.) Ensure you have no local firewall/application protection interfering.

2.) Ensure you have the latest version of the QT SDK/IDE

Hi BrianDevArch,
Thanks for the reply, now its working fine on emulator.
Now I am trying to test deployment on remote device, but facing the below problem-
Error msg on Qt Creator - "Mad Developer is not installed.Yo will not be able to deploy to this device",when i was trying to deploy application from Qt creator to Meego device ( I am using Tablet EXOPC). So I am trying to install mad-developer on tablet. For this , I opened terminal on tablet and executed command "sudo zypper install mad-developer" , but here is the problem I am getting error as below-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error building the cache:
[1] Repository type can't be determined.
Warning: Disabling repository 'care' because of the above error.
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
'mad-developer' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
No provider of 'mad-developer' found.
Resolving package dependencies...

Nothing to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please suggest on resolving the above .

Hi Kiranvmath:

Can you try to issue this command from the terminal:

sudo zypper refresh

Can you reply back here and let me know what you see from this command? Is there any error?

thanks

-Vincent

Hi Vincent,

I tried " sudo zypper refresh ", its giving error as below-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retrieving repository 'core' metadata [error]
Repository 'core' is invalid.
[|] Repository type can't be determined.
Please check if the URIs defined for this repository are pointing to a valid repository.
Skipping repository 'core' because of the above error.
Could not refresh the repositories because of errors.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks-
Kiran

Hello Kiran,

I know this error myself, too. It looks like as the MeeGo team constantly changes their repository URLs. :-(

You have to search for the right repository URL for your system here:
http://repo.meego.com/MeeGo/

Then change the repository URLs inside the Zypper config files located here:
/etc/zypp/repos.d/

After that you should do a
"sudo zypper clean" and then a
"sudo zypper refresh" again.

That solved the problem for me. Hope that helps you, too.

Best regards
Andreas

Hello Andressa,

Thanks for the suggestion, as you told that is true. But I fixed this problem by installing mad-developer rpm package from http://download.meego.com/live/Trunk/standard/i586/mad-developer-2.0-4.8.i586.rpm link. Now deployment is happening properly.

Hello Kiran,

that's good when you solved the problem now.

Best regards
Andreas

Hi Kiran:

It is best that you follw Andreas method to update your repo URL. While you can deploy your app now, it may have other things on your tablet device that you won't be able to do.

If you decide to do so and run into issues, please post here we can help.

--Vincent

Hi Vincent.

Sure, I will do reporting, whenever I struck.

-Kiran

Hi Vsh:

Can you try to launch both QtCreator as well as the CMD to launch kqemu are both launched as Administrator?

--Vincent

I too have the same problem and new to development. Can u post how u started the qemu?

you can try

net start kqemu

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui