Broken fan on ExoPC

Broken fan on ExoPC

I got an ExoPC on the MeeGo Freeday in Berlin but unfortunately the cooler-fan is not working right. Everytime i change the tablets angle while the fan is running, there is a loud scratching noise. I would be glad if i could get an exchange device. Thank you so far!
8 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hi Schuafi,
I will work with you off-line to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Ron

We have shipped about 10 apps for AppUp. I am curious if we can get a hold of a Meego machine for development from Intel or this was only a
gig for those in Munich. We are both in US and in EU.

We have shipped about 10 apps for AppUp. I am curious if we can get a hold of a Meego machine for development from Intel or this was only a
gig for those in Munich. We are both in US and in EU.

Hi Frugalic:

Are you interested in trying out your app on a MeeGo image running inside VirtualBox VM (www.virtualbox.org)?
If so, let me know here and I can point you to the instructions.

thanks

--vincent

that we got running too. we just have no real world incentive to port our apps to it as monetization on AppUp has been super low.
if we had the devices maybe we would consider it as an intellectual exercise. Otherwise we will pass for now.

that we got running too. we just have no real world incentive to port our apps to it as monetization on AppUp has been super low.
if we had the devices maybe we would consider it as an intellectual exercise. Otherwise we will pass for now.

Hi Frugalic:

Since you said you have team members both in US and EU, please check out this link:

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/events

We have these AppLab events (free to attend) at many cities in US and EU. They are both financially rewarding as well as intellectually stimulating :)

--Vincent

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui