We have noticed the following scenario with the web apps. We like to know if anyone experienced this. 1) we created a web app version 1.0 and packaged with encapsulator. 2) End user downloaded the app. 3) we updated the app to version 1.1 using encapsulator. In this scenario, AppUp store should show that an updated version is available in updates section. But it seems that is not happening. AppUp store updates work fine for applications packaged by other methods. Please let me know if anyone has similar experience. Thanks
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.