Downloading SDKs

Downloading SDKs

I have been trying to download the free SDKs of Havok Physics and Animation through the "Try Havok" website. Unfortunately, downloading has been failing continuously due to timeouts.

Are these sdks still available? Am I doing something wrong? Is there another place to download these sdks?

Thanks in advance,

Bert Heesakkers

6 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Hello Bert H.,

We are currently investigating this issue and hope to have it resolved within the next couple of days. You should then be able to download the free SDKs of Havok Physics and Animation through the "Try Havok" (http://www.havok.com/try-havok) website.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience.

David.

David G.
Developer Support Engineer
Havok
www.havok.com

Thanks for your patience,

David.

David G.
Havok
www.havok.com

Hi Bert:

Our free SDK are currently unavailable right now due to some network update issues. Our IT team is working on it and it will be definitely fixed within couple days.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Joe
Havok
www.havok.com

Hi Bert H:

The website problem has been resolved. You can start downloading now. And also, the new SDK (2012.1.0) is available to download now.
Feel free to grab and test it.

Thank you

Joe
Havok
www.havok.com

Hi Joe,

thanks for the information. I already noticed the problems were resolved.

I am downloading the SDK as we speak.

Thanks.

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui