XCode 4.5 and the Latest version of Composer Xe 2013

XCode 4.5 and the Latest version of Composer Xe 2013

This seems to be a recurring theme.  Apple upgrades Xcode and it messes up ones ability to use Intel FORTRAN from within it.

Is there a fix ppl have been using until Intel catches and releases a version with an installer that gets Xcode functionality fixed?

I figure it would have to do with making custom build phases within Xcode.

Cheers,

Ray

8 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Want info or Xcode 4.5 and Intel Composer 2013

Want info or Xcode 4.5 and Intel Composer 2013

Create a Makefile for the fortran files and create a target that calls this makefile. Make sure the environment calling 'make' has $MKLROOT defined.

And yes, it is extremely disappointing the xcode integrationb breaks with every new xcode release.

It's disappointing to us too. Apple doesn't seem to care about consistency or compatibility of their IDE or APIs. The target is constantly moving.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Yes. I am sorry to see that be the case. This means that they are updating their links to C++, java, etc. each and every version. That must hurt. I am just looking for a way to make a build phase or something to use the intel compiler between compatible versions of Xcode and Intel Composer Fortran.

Yes. I am sorry to see that be the case. This means that they are updating their links to C++, java, etc. each and every version. That must hurt. I am just looking for a way to make a build phase or something to use the intel compiler between compatible versions of Xcode and Intel Composer Fortran.

Hello folks, Xcode became a troublesome in dealing with Intel Fortran, even 2013 update 1,last week, xcode updated to 4.5.1 version then -parallel option fails to run...Steve Yeap, Apple is always moving, but everytime Apple moves forwards with Xcode, my app move backwards...I'll try to install Xcode 4.4 to bypass difficulties of -parallel compile option. If i compile without -parallel option it works fine, but it runs in a single core.... My output was like that

dyld: Library not loaded: libiomp5.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/ileao/Documents/Projects/multicompsolmodel/app.exe
Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5

any idea?

ileao

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui