License transfer from the accout of an employee who left the company

License transfer from the accout of an employee who left the company

Portrait de Artem O.

We bought two licenses for Intel Parallel Studio XE (Windows) some time ago. An amployee who was using one of the licenses registrered the product at his private e-mail address @gmail.com, he recently left the company. How can we transfer the license to my account @company.com?

13 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Ronald W Green (Intel)

I'll work with you in email to resolve this.

ron

Portrait de jfaria@sia.com.br

Dear Ronald Green,

I have a similar situation regarding license serial number LJ8X-38HF9FR9
The responsible person now has the Prof. Jose Lima from University Estadual Feira Santana - email: jmflima@uefs.br
I am Intel reseller in Barsil acting on behalf of Prof. Lima
Thanks for helping

Joao Faria - email: jfaria@sia.com.br

Portrait de Larry M.

Dear Intel:

I have a single-user license to Intel Parallel Studio XE and would like to move the license temporarily to another computer and user.  Is that possible?  How would I do it?

Thanks,

Larry Mastin

Portrait de kramsey@nvl.army.mil

I'm in the exact same situation. One of our engineers left the company (right after I assigned her a license, grr!), and I need to transfer it to another engineer. Please advise!

Portrait de mdangseismicmicro.com

Hi Mr. Green,

I'm in the same boat as this topic entails. 

I need to get a product license for Intel MKL transferred into my name.  I need to download the product immediately for our development.  I sent a PM as well.

Thanks

Mike

Portrait de mdangseismicmicro.com

Hello,

Does anyone from Intel Support monitor these threads?  I need help transferring a license.  Intel Support please contact me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mike

Quote:

mdangseismicmicro.com wrote:

Hi Mr. Green,

I'm in the same boat as this topic entails. 

I need to get a product license for Intel MKL transferred into my name.  I need to download the product immediately for our development.  I sent a PM as well.

Thanks

Mike

Portrait de Ryan N.

I need the same thing. Can someone from Intel please contact me? I was told to write here.

Portrait de James Tullos (Intel)

Hi Ryan,

Please send me a private message with your serial number and we'll go from there.

Sincerely,
James Tullos
Technical Consulting Engineer
Intel® Cluster Tools

Portrait de Ryan N.

My reseller resolved it for me in the meantime. But thank you for your prompt response!

Portrait de Jacob L.

I am having the same issue. The employee that the MKL software was licensed to has left. What do I need to do to transfer that license to another developer?

Portrait de Jacob L.

I am having the same issue. The employee that the MKL software was licensed to has left. What do I need to do to transfer that license to another developer?

Portrait de Ronald W Green (Intel)

It is best to open a new Forum thread - this gets the topic flagged as NEW and gets attention right away.  Responding to an existing thread SHOULD trigger an email to me, but I've seen this not work as well.  Jacob, I'll contact you.

ron

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.