Appup Applications not Visible under Dashboard

Appup Applications not Visible under Dashboard

Hello,

AppUp applications are not visible under Dashboard. Anybody know where can I find my IADP/AppUp apps under IDZ Dashboard?

Regards,

Jayant Akolkar

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

I have the same problem. It is absolutely infuriating. I cannot access or make changes to my apps, they are just frozen in the appup store in an ancient state with no way to edit or update them.

I was going to make a new topic but I can't even see a new topic button now, so all I can do is just reply to this one and hope they see it. Something is seriously broken with the dashboard/account system.

Edit: I should also add that the dashboard has shortcuts to 'Enroll my Organization' and 'Create a Software Profile'. I have already registered and have apps in the store I should not need to do these things, and I doubt that a NEW Organization Profile would be able to access my old apps. 'My Content' is empty.

Deashboard --> Intel AppUp

See attachment pictures

Fichiers joints: 

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui