Purchasing Intel® Composer XE 2013 and using trial version

Purchasing Intel® Composer XE 2013 and using trial version

Portrait de nkinar

I would like to purchase a license for the student version of  Intel Composer XE 2013 for Windows, and I am wondering:

1. If I make the purchase online, can I immediately download the software and start working?

2.  If I cannot immediately download the software, would it be possible to use the trial version for a short while when waiting for my license to be generated?  Is the code generated by the trial version time-limited in any way?

3.  Can the trial version be transformed into a student version of Intel Composer XE 2013 by changing the license?

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Tim Prince

The trial version is identical. You can continue using it, and when you get a new license you can put that license in the license folder and remove the old one.
If you are acquiring the license from a reseller, I hope the reseller will instruct you about download option.

Portrait de nkinar

Thanks, TimP; this is very much appreciated!

1. I would like to purchase the student version license online directly from Intel. I believe that there is a link from the main website giving this option for students and other academic customers. If I purchase the license online from Intel via the website, do I receive the license immediately by e-mail, or is there a few days processing time required before I receive the license?

2. If I download the trial version and also purchase a student license, can I obtain version 11.1 of the Intel Fortran compiler? I need version 11.1 of the Fortran compiler since this is the version supported by Matlab R2011a. Is version 11.1 downloadable from the website, and can I use the current student version license with this version?

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.