Benchmarks results

Benchmarks results

Portrait de Cédric ANDREOLLI (Intel)

Hi,

The benchmark results were not accurate enough and some of you maybe went through "ERROR - Output error". This message was unfortunatly displayed even when it was a timeout problem.

The problem should be corrected now and you should be able to read "ERROR - Timeout 200 reached" for example if you encounter a timeout problem.

If you had some ouput errors on ou benchmarks, please re-run your tests.

11 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Coralie A.

Hi,

I don't understand, now to pass a test, we need to have an execution time < 200 s ?
Because next week my program did a result and now I have a error message : "ERROR - Timeout 200 reached"

Thank you

Portrait de Tim

Hello Coralie,

Exact. Now, you can not have an execution time over 200 seconds. Let me quote you what Cédric said there :
Quote:

Cédric ANDREOLLI (Intel) wrote:
[...]

You will also notice that a new benchmark has been added. You are encourage to re-submit your solution on our servers if you want to have an idea of the running time (the limit is currently set to 200 second maximum).

[...]

Regards,

Timothé Viot, Engineer student, Insa Rennes 1 France
Portrait de Nikolay Kuznetsov

Why have I "CompileUnitTest Running ..." status for 30 minutes already?

Portrait de Tim

Hi,
That's strange because when I tested my algorithm yesterday (night), it timed out after 4 or 5 minutes (I agree, it's more than 200 seconds) on "ScaleTest 2". I let Cédric answer to that,

Regards,

Timothé Viot, Engineer student, Insa Rennes 1 France

Sometimes, the cluster can be overloaded and it can take some time to get the results.

Well Nikolay, it seems that there is a problem with the clock on your machine.

I tried to manually build your project and here is the output :
make: Warning: File `src/main.cpp' has modification time 1.5 s in the future

Your project fail to build. I will manually remove your submission on the cluster. I suggest you to fix this problem on your side and resubmit in few minutes (let me 5 minute to remove your solution first)

Portrait de Heye (aka. slevin7)

does "ERROR - Output Error" mean, that there was no output, or does it mean it was different than the expected output?

Rock the bits!
Portrait de eviltosha

I suppose in both cases you'll get this message.

Portrait de kotschrodingera

is benchmark working now? we're submitting our solution and there are not these submits in a status page...

You can see this post to get some explanations : http://software.intel.com/fr-fr/forums/topic/339763

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.