Social points

Social points

Hello!

As said in rules, every team can gain up to 25 points by participating on blogs/forums. But I can't find anything about eligibility of non-english (russian in particular) blogs and forums. Are posts there accounted as well? And how can I ensure that community manager can see my post?

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

I think judges should make 2 separate competitions : 1 social and 1 about the parallelism. It's strange to think that to be well ranked you have to be "social" :-D !

Well, I have the answer to the first question now, I just forgot to answer but posts/blogs on the Russian are also used to attribute the social mark.

The main reason why the social points is part of the final mark is because we want students to help each other and this seems to work quite well :)

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui