Compiler Installation and Uninstallation Help, Linux and Mac OS

Compiler Installation and Uninstallation Help, Linux and Mac OS

Installing the Intel compilers on Linux* and Mac OS* X requires that you install various prerequisite packages. 
Linux: Read this Help on Installing the Intel Compilers.

Mac OS X: Read this article on Xcode and Command Line tools installation (prerequisite for installation and use)

We also have an article on Linux Silent or Non-Interactive Installation Here

And Mac OS X Silent or Non-Interactive Installation Here

Having trouble REMOVING or UNINSTALLING the Intel Linux compilers?  Read this article: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/uninstall-intel-compiler-for-linux-when-uninstallsh-is-missing-or-not-functioning

NOTE: ARTICLES such as this are not monitored on a regular basis - do NOT ask questions here, your quesiton may go unnoticed.  Please post all questions to the USER FORUM

8 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
  1. I didn't have JRE installed, and I specified CONTINUE_WITH_OPTIONAL_ERROR=no; however, silent installation went all the way through. I expected it to stop and give some error.
  2. Is there some log that says what was going on? I see that the installation finished; I can set the environment variables and run the compiler. There was nothing on the screen, and can't find any log to confirm that the installation was successful (or not).

I have Fortran Composer 2013 SP1

Logs are in /tmp.  2 log files  *issa*.log and *pset*.log

ron

Hello Ronald

CAn you please tell me if the intel fortran 2011 will work with the Maverick OS

Thanks

yassineb, Intel Fortran for OS X Composer XE 2011 does not support OS X 10.9.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

This comment has been moved to its own thread

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui