Post problem on IDZ website: After a new post in a thread 1st post in the thread is Re-Formatted

Post problem on IDZ website: After a new post in a thread 1st post in the thread is Re-Formatted

Portrait de Sergey Kostrov

I see a very strange problem:

As soon as Intel software engineer makes a new post in a thread 1st post in the thread is Re-Formatted. Take a look how my 1st post looks like now:

Forum Topic: How can I verify Build or Update numbers of Intel C++ compiler at compile time?
Web-link: software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/374228

5 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de iliyapolak

>>>Web-link: software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/374228>>>

Sorry for off topic question, but this is somehow related.I see that you post a link without the protocol identifier so do you still have a problems with the your posts beign queued for approval?

Is it readable?
How can I verify Build or Update numbers of Intel C++ compiler at compile time? I'm currently using three versions of Intel C++ compiler and when compiling some sources their outputs look like: [ Version 8.1 ] ... Compiling with Intel(R) C++ Compiler 8.1.038 [IA-32]... (Intel C++ Environment) Stdphf.cpp ... [ Version 12.1.3 ] ... Compiling with Intel(R) C++ Compiler XE 12.1.3.300 [IA-32]... (Intel C++ Environment) Stdphf.cpp ... [ Version 13.0.0 ] ... Compiling with Intel(R) C++ Compiler XE 13.0.0.089 [IA-32]... (Intel C++ Environment) Stdphf.cpp ... and I changed a font to bold for numbers I need to verify at compile time. I know that Intel C++ compiler specific macros __INTEL_COMPILER and __INTEL_COMPILER_BUILD_DATE provide information about some release and they could be used. So, I wonder if another Intel C++ compiler specific macros with some additional information about release exist? Thanks in advance.
No

>>...do you still have a problems with the your posts beign queued for approval?..

I don't know.

IDZ is still moderated and I don't think I'm an exception from the Rule of Moderating ( It's OK with me... ). I simply don't use the preffix before URL.

Portrait de iliyapolak

>>>IDZ is still moderated and I don't think I'm an exception from the Rule of Moderating ( It's OK with me... ). I simply don't use the preffix before URL>>>

From today's observation only the posts with the Intel and Microsoft url's were accepted the others were put in queue.I started also to remove any occurence of "http" from the link.

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.