Debugger not working correctly

Debugger not working correctly

I recently installed IVF 13.2, but only in VS2010.  I also run 11.1 in VS2008.  So I did the save the Intel Fortran folder and restore to be able to continue using 11.1 in VS2008.  It works, but when debugging,  the array displays in the watch/locals/autos/QuickView windows all start displaying with indexes from zero and not one (all my arrays start at 1).  It also won't do hover view if I select an array item like "DATA(I)".  Is there a simple fix for this?

7 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

It looks like incompatibility with a Program Database ( pdb file ) between Visual Studios 2008 and 2010. Did you try to Re-Build Debug configuration of your project in Visual Studio 2008?

I would say it more looks as if you are seeing the C debug expression evaluator and not Fortran's.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

and is that selectable?

Saving the 11.1 install folder and restoring is probaly not going to correctly preserve the installation correctly. I have a similar installation but did not need to manually restore the 11.1 folder after installing 13.2. I just selected to install as a new version rather than replacing the old. And since the VS integration can be selected just for VS2010 it leaves the VS2008 install untouched.

If you're seeing C syntax and types in the Locals window, then the Fortran debug support isn't properly installed. I would suggest reinstalling the older version.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui