problems with the TRANSFER function

problems with the TRANSFER function

I do have a problem with the TRANSFER intrinsic function., When I try to get the result of a C_LOC function in the form of a regular integer variable then it works fine under 32 bits programming. Under 64 bits it depends on the mold argument what result is returned. When using NULL the result of the function is a 32 bit and it seems that only the lower 32 bits are used and the rest is ignored. That is strange under 64 bits! What is going wrong here? An example file is added.

Fichier attachéTaille
Télécharger tt.txt1.39 Ko
4 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Thanks. This seems to be caused by using a PARAMETER as the MOLD= argument to TRANSFER. Exactly why that should be, I don't know. If you use a variable of the correct kind instead it works, or 0_C_INTPTR_T, as you found. I have escalated this as issue DPD200243578.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

This has been fixed in our sources. The fix should appear in the next major version planned for the second half of 2015.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Thanks Steve.

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui