Help with web Socket jsp.

Help with web Socket jsp.

Good day, I'm trying to make a web socket with java, it is  as a chat, but I don't find how make this, someone might help me with this?

JudLup Luna
14 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

Buenos días, estoy tratando de hacer un socket web con Java, es como un chat, pero no encuentro cómo hacer esto, alguien podría ayudarme con esto?

JudLup Luna

I do apologize for the delay on a reply. Let me check on that and we will contact you soon.

Cesar B.
Intel(R) Cloud Services Support.
(58253)

Could you elaborate your exact  requirement?

Thank you Cesar!!! 

JudLup Luna

Hi my name is Norm Chou and I'm a technical marketing engineer for Intel Cloud Services. 

Can you give me so more detail about what dyou are trying to do? What service are you trying us to create your websocket? We currently have Identity, Location, Commerce, Context, Catalog, Curation and Recommendation. Which one of these are you attempting to use??

What platform are you running this web socket? Windows? iOS? Android? 

Feel free to email me: norman.chou@intel.com

Thansk,
norm 

Hi Norm,

I'm trying to make a web socket with html and jsp, is for work in real time, when you do some on an app, if I have the same app and permissions, I will see this change on app in time real.

I will send you a mail for resolve some doubts, thank you!

JudLup Luna

Hi JudLup,

Which of the cloud services are you trying to use with your app? 

I want to use a server running tomcat, and let me use web socket

JudLup Luna

I'm still confused exactly what cloud service you want to use? Intel Identity? Location Based Service? Context Services? Commerce Services? Catalog Services? Curation Services? Recommendation service??

Thanks,

Norm

Hi Norm, I have not even a cloud service, the development is being done on a LAN.

JudLup Luna

Hi Norm, I have not even a cloud service, the development is being done on a LAN.

JudLup Luna

Hi JudLup,

So this forum you posted on is specifically about Intel Cloud Service: software.intel.com/csp and how to use the various service we offer. I’m asking which of the Intel Cloud Service you are trying to use with your app. If you aren't using any of the bservice we offer, then I can't help you much. 

It appears you are asking about generic programming Web Sockets. Check out this link about Websockets and HTMl5.

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/html5/html5_websocket.htm

Thanks,

Norm

Thanks Norm, I could give the link of cloud computing services for checking intel that's how I can implement.

JudLup Luna

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui