SPARSE BLAS CSR FORMAT

SPARSE BLAS CSR FORMAT

Portrait de Aaron M.

There seems to be no consistency with the CSR format in mkl. Using the function "mkl_ddnscsr", I convert a matrix, A, to csr format. It works great, because I put that into "dfeast_scsrev" and have no problems. But when I want to use "mkl_dcsrmm" what the hell are pointers b and e? I've uploaded my code and was hoping someone could take a look. Is there a function that converts dense matrices into csr format for sparse BLAS?

Aaron.

Fichier attachéTaille
Téléchargement test.cpp3.58 Ko
6 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Noah Clemons (Intel)

Hello, I will research what is happening and some best known methods for what you are trying to do.

Portrait de Aaron M.

Noah,

Thank you for the help. I'll be anxiously waiting, let me know!

Aaron.

In your example matrices B and C were print transposed. I’ve implemented 2 different example with modification to represent in the correct way (in Fortran style/example-2) and case when we decided numbering elements of B and C during row (C style/example).

Fichiers joints: 

Portrait de Aaron M.

Noah,

Thanks for the help. Did you just change "matdescra[3] = F" to "matdescra[3]=C"? I don't see anyother changes.

Aaron.

Don't forget job[2] = 1; //change to 0; in mkl_ddnscsr(job,&n,&n,A,&n,Acsr,AJ,AI,&info);

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.