where can i find the intel fortran compiler 13

where can i find the intel fortran compiler 13

Portrait de shengzhong l.

i got a project which is coded by the VS2010 and Ifort_13, i download the Intel® Fortran Compilers 2013 version, and when i compile that code ,there is  so many errors.

so i want to know where i can find the intel fortran compiler 13 

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.
Portrait de Kevin Davis (Intel)

I'm not sure what specific package you obtained; however, the 13.x compilers are in the Composer XE 2013 packages, one which you may already have. Our latest release is the Composer XE 2013 SP1 which contains the 14.0 compilers which is not what you're seeking.

After you log into the Registration Center and click on the Intel Visual Fortran product, look for the Version selection box near the top left corner and click on the "2013" version. That will repaint the view with the latest Update 5 build (packages like: w_fcompxe_nnnn_2013.5.198)

Before visiting the Registration Center and perhaps downloading again, first check the version of Intel Fortran compiler installed under the MSVS 2010 GUI via: Tools > Options > Intel Composer XE > Visual Fortran > Compilers

There may be other reason for the compilation errors too. If you can show a snippet of the errors that would help better understand the problems you experiencing and advise on actions to take.

Portrait de shengzhong l.

Thank you for your fast reply,  right now i am using is the Composer XE 2013 sp1. i will go and check that the version you mentioned. And i will test if   there are errors again.

Quote:

Kevin Davis (Intel) wrote:

I'm not sure what specific package you obtained; however, the 13.x compilers are in the Composer XE 2013 packages, one which you may already have. Our latest release is the Composer XE 2013 SP1 which contains the 14.0 compilers which is not what you're seeking.

After you log into the Registration Center and click on the Intel Visual Fortran product, look for the Version selection box near the top left corner and click on the "2013" version. That will repaint the view with the latest Update 5 build (packages like: w_fcompxe_nnnn_2013.5.198)

Before visiting the Registration Center and perhaps downloading again, first check the version of Intel Fortran compiler installed under the MSVS 2010 GUI via: Tools > Options > Intel Composer XE > Visual Fortran > Compilers

There may be other reason for the compilation errors too. If you can show a snippet of the errors that would help better understand the problems you experiencing and advise on actions to take.

Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire.