its not possible to compile VS2013 RTM projects which are x64 using the new SP1 Update 1 of the Intel C++ Compiler.
in Visual Studio 2013 RTM
- New Project
- Visual C++ / Win32 / Win32 Console Application
- Change project to Release and x64
- Verify in Configuration Manager that everything is set to Release/x64
- Compile default project (using MS compiler) = All OK
- Now right click on project and switch to Intel C++
- Compile ..
TRACKER : error TRK0002: Failed to execute command: ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013 SP1\bin\Intel64\xilink.exe" @C:\Temp\tmpdcfe543c769c42f39386e2358d6cbd13.rsp". The operation identifier is not valid.
or in older projects you get other erros but all contain xilink.exe problems. Maybe thers is a string error to call xilink with too many or missing "" ?
Once the problems is identified, plz provide a quick fix description as it takes too long for Update 2 to arrive.